EE War Record 1-23 Did Anyone Else Suck as much as I Did?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Princess_Mika_Goto, May 27, 2013.

1. I had like a 10-2 for rancor and i beleive over 30 for EE itself its not so bad just get in early

2. -T- : in the cold war, espionage played a massive role.
    In modern wars, the ability to assassinate the foe is more effective than a frontal assault.
    We use small squads (equivalent to assassination squads) to eliminate much larger forces using advanced tactics. So yes, i think the balance of spy power is as it was intended.

By the way, hate hansels? Scout them to death

3. Look at Amelia's banner And look at her owner

4. Lmao frog. Nice that she has to call u out on ur noobishness!! Btw I was 0-1, was fed up being ko all the time so kinda gave up the EE and went back to roasting that warbeast piggy.

5. you guys that kept going after losing so much are crazy. i went 1-1 and decided if i didn't have a desent chance at getting in with a good clan i would just wait until season 2.

6. Unsilence Blaze_magiikzz

7.  wrong thread bub!!

8. I can't find one that it applys to

9. I would've done as bad if i warred more i did two preseason wars with absolutely no luck. Then i decided on the second last war 12 to actually drill these EEs and get some rancor equipment, and i did... For the first war, was very very happy with all my lovely 110 mithrils and estoc edge

But then i warred the worms war 7 and lost my edge :cry: just as i was gunna propose :cry:

And with some confusion at the weekend i didnt war.

So here i am with rancor level3 earning 1 equipment

10. During Season I Was 1 For 10 Before Season Started Didnt Lose A Single Match Including Multiple Against warlor

11. 2-20 I think

12. I went with 0 wins and 4 losses. I'm extremely butt hurt

13. Don't worry frog, I went 0-0. Rough life I live.

14. I found that stirring up crap and stripping the enemy mid war helps ease the butthurt.

15. Hey TNT! How's it going mate?

16. Ha lvl three after being in unbeknown and other clans

17. Cast Time End Reminder

Hi Dev, can you add Time Reminder for the end of the cast? Vwry helpfull tho.
    Thanks.

18. I won 2 wars
    And lost 2 wars

19. I figured out that eewar was bad
    1) it stunted growth: buyin mith and pots kept me from focusing on bfa
    2) it made me poorer (buyin xstals w real money) and devs richer

I figure focusing on bfa and makin my stat better than warrin and getting an equip only slightly better and only increasing my stat only by lil. I've doubled my bfa while everyone was warrin in season 2.

Personally, I rather donate my money to charity than make devs richer off my hard earned cash.