EE War Record 1-23 Did Anyone Else Suck as much as I Did?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Princess_Mika_Goto, May 27, 2013.

1. Making devs rich is a good thing. Really boosts te economy.

2. I went 1-50

3. 24-9 then stopped n lost my rancor

4. 3-19 then I joined laR and never lost 

5. 25 straight loses foe me lol, get scout pinned in seconds ever time. I hate ee Let's all just osw like before

6. I feel ur pain....... Kind of.
    After apoc-zaft osw, HiT would go on to lose a whole schwack of ee losses, before we began to learn and evolve and get better! And then we started winning! Even beat rising hawks! (Lead by urs truly) But then we'd go another losing streak and lost hard to a series of unfair matches. Pride was shaken.
    Determined we fought on in the last week and oh, lucky us that many of the 50lvlrs decided not to chance a loss. That gave us a bit of fighting chance and we conquered our enemies and ended ee season 1 with a bang.
    We did it as a group, we hardened ourselves got strict stayed TOGETHER and learned as a unit.
    Cohesion... And consistency, are the ingredients to a winning team
    LEARN THIS KAW PEOPLE!!!!!
    The key to victory is strong teamwork and discipline! And towers
    Form ur teams now! Be worthy adversaries! U think that ppl with 50 lvl have honestly been saving their mith to enchant their new shiny reward equip??? Their is still a chance to better urselves and be fearsome opponents in season 2!
    Its what this game is about! Make it fuckin funner!!!!
    And dont be an ee noob either

7. Thechosenking you lost to naf kings 23 days ago in LaRes lol I remember koing you close to never losing though.

8. Tbh, I enjoyed this. Especially the final post :lol:

9. Was really bad during trials REALLY BAD went to lots of clans all failed, thankfully i saw the strength in the worms. :)

10. Actually I was in the worms for one war. We got a no match Eb. should have stayed

11. Nckz commented on this thread!!!

I've never seen him on the forums before

12. Ha ha han nd i thought only i was the one lol.. now i feel lucky with atleast rancor 12.. it was fun though despite the unfair matchups ;)

13. hilarious

14. I did have lvl one buy I lost the spell :cry: