EE War Record 1-23 Did Anyone Else Suck as much as I Did?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Princess_Mika_Goto, May 27, 2013.

1. Craig atk 2/3/13 np

Another winner bites the dust

2. I went like 1-10 or something. Most losses were by 10-50b

3. Damn narwhal. That's nasty.

4. Something like 20-4

5. This seasonPRE season I was like 20-22

6. You at least won. I put 44 mith into a war. We lost. I would have gotten it back from tvd. We failed tvd.

7. The moron thatsmyfootinyourass is a pathetic joke. Always popping up with some nooby comment about nothing. I hate him. I wish he was gone.

8. Ameila at first I thought you were a statless noob just talking **** but that looks like it could be your main 

9. @ kozmo. So what if this is my main kingdom. Yours is pretty small and crappy also actually, if that's what all those silly emoji's are implying

10. Haha yes my kingdom is tiny

11. A war game where troops basically are no match for spies. Devs have failed and have known for sometime that the power of spies was too high. . Spies were never meant to be such a huge part of the game surely.

12. Koz don't waste your time ... -Amelia- s main is -gerty- formally known as -Alison- who hit EBs hard got some new equip and dropped her build down to a guild hansel and she is just mad about me calling her out in the forums a few months back - sry for derailing thread

13. I'm not mad. I don't know who you are. I just see you pop up with your fool comments a lot, and I wonder. Who is this person? Who is this nooby nobody. Why are they even here? They should go

14. As for just hitting ebs hard? You have less than 6000 battle losses. -Gerty- has 43000. You the only one hitting ebs hard nitwit

15. I don't know who you are, or where you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you.

16. Does anyone know who Amelia is actually talking about? Is it me?

17. Seems like i went 8-20 early on and then the clan fell apart, and then noone would let me join for war. It happens lol

18. Why does everyone hate on RH? There were probably 10+ guild hansel +sdt clans out there. To keep on topic with this thread i went 0-2 then realized I suck.