EE War Record 1-23 Did Anyone Else Suck as much as I Did?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Princess_Mika_Goto, May 27, 2013.

1. 0-3 and 5 no matches ...

No one listens to a merc saying we will get a no match with this set up

2. I am hoping that dev would give out achievement badges for participation rather than victory. The victors are already rewarded with equipment. Badges are not much but at least it offers some consolation to those that tried.

3. Yep me too only 1 win but contributed massively 

4. Went 0-1. In rancor wars... However was 2-3 in merc wars during that time.... Can't wait for all there guild hansels whit just enough allies to be max plunder to have enough equipment to farm 3/4 of kaw

5. Frog, this story is as entertaining as an I've read on forums. 

6. I'm sorry for your unfortunate losses but commend you on your persistence. I guess someone has to lose while others win. Sorry it happened to be you

7. Nice story frog ... Except that rising hawks doesn't have a sub clan 

8. Rancor wars pick on people that aren't in strong clans, that leave some people in lvl 50 rancor and some with nothin. Need to fix that to make rancor more enjoyable.

9. huh...from the begin of ee wars my personal best was 20-1 (lost against a full towered clan) after we were in a 3months osw and we got back in business, things has changed i went 4-25 and i am happy to get now 1 equip 

10. I went 0-0 and 1-0 in pre-season WOOP!

11. Lol Frog.
    I was with you for one of those losses.

My record for this ewar season is 0W/3L
    (The only thing worse than not winning is not playing the game)
    My preseason is maybe.. 6W/20-25L.

I was half butthurt when i realized i wouldnt be acquiring the full paladin armor. The rancor prizes will probably piss me off. lol:
    Wish i could of found a good clan to join that didnt annoy the **** outta me. Or better yet one that didnt threaten to permafarm if used simply for acquiring the equip then abandoned.
    Nomad for life crack heads!

There has only been one war that i didn't end up at the top 10. I find ewar easy but often think the general system stresses out many team members.

hmmm
    Frog: i hope the prize equipment has Gold% and things like that.
    Maybe one that reduces cost of mith or one that effects regen rate. The people that spent money to earn this right deserves something great. Simply Strutting around in their ata crack whore attire wont be enough.

12. Valentine atk 4/4/1 np

That's for bragging on a losers thread

13. Looks like that shiny red crap didn't help ya

14. Sounds similar to mine

15. How do I check my rancor? It's probably 0 :(

16. Preseason, my main went 7-1, actual season 1-9.

17. Didnt do so well, but lack of clan choice was my bane :(

won 3 - lost 4 - no match at least 5

heres to hoping for an invite to perm clan to war at next season, instead of traveling :)