EB ads on WC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Lol neither mrsvader nor dapper Dan are fully potted Keep hitting the eb spammersTogether we can make WC a better place 

2. I like wc ads so I can find a clan easy for an item

3. Like it or not that's how clan's advertise it won't be leaving anytime ever

4. *Posts a full bars worth of ads on wc.

*awaits hits.

5. This has been done numerous times before. If people want to EB, let them EB. Stop being a kill joy.

6. If you want to talk without ads, use PM. It's not rocket science.

7. Yes, but you cant chat with multiple people on pm.

8. Actually, yes you can. It just requires a few more buttons to push on a portable device

9. You also can't stop people posting ads in WC. So touché. Get over it and get on with it.

10. You can, how?!

11. You can copy and paste pm's. Admittedly, it takes much longer, but sometimes is quite helpful for chatting to a few friends simultaneously.

12. Thatd be so annoying to do every persons post. Not to mention very impractical for larger groups.

13. So, you can use a clan for larger groups, or use a certain popular third-party chatting app to communicate.

14. Getting all of the people involved in one clan just to have a quick conversation would be hard and pointless to do.
    Same goes for palringo.

15. KaW needs to establish its own group chat feature. Similar to Palringo, but an in-app feature instead. They've admitted that KaW is more of social app anyway, so why not embrace that side?

16. I agree drgn. That would be an excellent addition to the game.

17. Get rid of ally chat thats useless change it to ad chat

18. Get rid of AC? Are you mad? Just because you don't use it doesn't mean that others don't.

19. I know that wc will never be completely free of ads. But the ads are so rampant it makes wc about as useful as a one legged man in a butt kickin contest. The point is to just slow it down a bit. So I can keep up. Yeah yeah pm's and cc are fine but it's nice to be able to say what's up to people in other clans. Or to talk some smack to someone you just unloaded on. It is a war game after all 