Disappearing Allies...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaTnIsS, May 9, 2013.

1. (The conspiracy was sarcasm, FYI.)

2. Lol conspiracy! I got a reply from support.. They said they couldn't do anything during war.. Don't wanna effect the outcome.. So it's all good for me to drop BFA an clan rank after matchup, but fixing it would not be fair. 

3. I know an account that lost a tril ally moments b4 war Devs response was device problem not theirs

4. That is horrible  I would go bananas! Seriously.. Been playing like.. What seems forever. Maybe lil under 2yrs. I still have never owned a trillion dollar ally. Trust me though.. I spent plenty! The reason I am so upset.. This was most expensive ally I have ever owned. Best stats too! It was a 4hr deal though.. I was proud for a tiny bit. 

5. The BFA you get from a 40b ally wouldn't make any difference in war.

6. That's not the point Hun. I lost 40 bil, dropped BFA, rank in clan an my proudness..

7. Could have upgraded instead... But no, jus had to buy an ally. I was even fair about it an bought BEFORE match. SMH!

8. Same sort of thing happened to me!I emailed devs they replied with answers like im a noob,therefore they failed the attitude test towards me so ill no longer be spending any money on this game why should I help fund their wages when they can't repay virtual gold.

9. This happened to me too I lost around 70b didn't have a message or nothing

10. 40b and 600kcs being "huge" ally... Am I missing something here?

Does suck though.

11. 600kcs for 40b? You got robbed.

12. Lol Mango, go find her a decent ally 

On topic: The same thing as Monte_Cristo reported happened to me once. I hired some ally, got correctly deduced the gold but never got the ally credited.

I seem to remember that the ally strangely did change owner but had a price lower than what I paid for (suggesting that the ally somehow ended up dropped during that glitch).

All this without a single news in the feed..

13. No offense, but a 40b ally does not do enough to your BFA to be worth hacking someone for. I see 2 possibilities here.

1. Maybe you got some moisture on your phone and it freaked out and dropped the ally by accident. Good possibility of this happening, I've hired junk allies by accident this way before.

2. Someone really did hijack your info and likes messing with you. Do you use open Wi-Fi access points?

14. It was huge for me.  and yes she was around 45 bil when I bought her.. Now less than 40 same stats. And she is awesome and not boring 

15. On 3G and my wifi, when I am on it is protected. 

16. happened to me once i told ebs and they gave me a full refund

17. devs* not ebs sorry im tired lol

18. If anyone wanted me to find them a good ally I would happily oblige Kassio. Thing is, no one does. :lol:

19. I had a similar issue just yesterday I tore down an sos and put up a fortress on my lowlands but it didn't place and I had to buy the building twice

20. This happened to me too.. $45B ally on bank. Went to bed, woke up saying i dropped it. No notification, idt any money back (not sure though) I thought my stupid ass mustve rolled over, unlocked an ipod across the room and dropped it