Disappearing Allies...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaTnIsS, May 9, 2013.

1. Disappearing allies yes I could see this happening as a result of a hacker. I had t bow go missing off my alt months ago don't know how or why but it didso I sent emails ,screen shots of equip( with and without bow) and have never received a reply. I hope you get the help you need OP

2. It's going on all around Eric. Several people I have talked to have had this happen. 

3. Thanks SpankDawg 

4. I can't believe kaw_admin is replying to this. I've only seen him on his own ee update threads.

Hey kaw_admin... While you're here answering questions. What's your position on Mother's Day gifts? I'm thinking just a phone call to mom and maybe some flowers for the wife. No presents, no cards, what do you think? Really I want to do as little as possible without pissing them off. Thanks!

5. Stay on topic please 

6. Btw.. Even a dropped ally gets money back. I didn't get a dime back or any kind of notification. I know this for a fact as I was banked for war...

7. Happened to my main as Well!! No message saying it was reset either 

8. Devs just give everyone enough nobs for said ally for compensation.

:lol:

9. Mine wasn't even reset though.  New owner Sushi53. She jus posted on my wall before war asking why I fired her.  I said I didn't.. She was my top one too. 

10. important sorry to hear that hot mommy.
    des should give you double refund.
    muah.

11. Dred 

12. This happened to me almost a year ago now, and I lost 1T (a more substantial amount then). The devs didn't do **** even though I was a paying player, and provided ss. The are pretty much useless.

13. I'm feeling that way too right now. Losing faith.. Seriously.. Who would drop a 40 bil ally.. After matchup??? Kinda opposite direction of a strategy..

14. The kat's been SABOTAGEd? 

15. Who would have thunk it Lady??  punishment for the tags?? 

16. Probably and for thinking thunk it 

17.  I has 99 problems an grammer is 1.  But seriously.. That's just wrong jacking 600 thousand CS after matchup.. Then saying I dropped. My butt must have magical app opening , ally dropping, gold spending, notification deleting, app closing skills.  My buns are hackers!! 

18. I trillion though?? I would be a raving lunatic!

19. I usually dont post, but ive had this glitch once two years ago too. Ally disappeared right after i hired. Gold decreased but no new ally appeared in my ally list.

Players like us cant really prove anything on our end. You would have to foresee the glitch happening to take pics of your gold amount before it happens.

Best thing is just let it go...

20. The devs only help if it directly affects their cash inflow. Otherwise, they don't care. EE wars kept players interested so sales would stay up. This doesn't directly correlate with their income, so they won't care. A possible thought (conspiracy time!) is that they do it on purpose so you buy more xtals to hit more people/ebs to make more gold to buy those allies back. But that's just me, hating on the devs and jumping to conclusions ;)