Disappearing Allies...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaTnIsS, May 9, 2013.

1. I have a 60b ally :cool:

2. ya sorry that was me 

3. I once too had an ally transferred away from me without being accredited funds 2 or more years ago, but I hit feedback up and the devs did fix it... But I guess their logs showed that I had not been accredited...

4. Dammit... Message cut off

Continued -

And so, it is evident their system is not flawless but the issue in this case I guess, is it would show in logs you dropping ally, whether it was your system side or theirs.

If this is the case there is no real logical solution for them asides tell you there's nothing they could do, because there would be an influx of (false) demands to restore lost funds during dropping from those who were not a victim of this relatively uncommon glitch/bug.

5. Bump in light of sir_francis recent post.

6. Hey All,

I've read through this thread and my situation is similar:

Overnight (for me) a 20 bil ally disappeared with no credit given and no notification in my news feed.

My clan was not in a war, simply doing ebs. There would be no motivation for anyone to hack my account or sabotage me in this way.

I've emailed Support and have gone back and forth with them, so far there is no definite answer.

Check out my thread for more details.

Sir_Francis

7. Has happened to me as well with a 13-20 bil ally, forgot how much and name though, but I hit haunts without ally plunder because I had no ally, but 30 mins before I had it. Fucken weird

8. That sucks..... I dunno

9. Glitches. Glitches everywhere.

Just accept it and move on, it happens to a lot of people :p

10. Wow I love this thread! (Doesn't matter I don't know about what is it.)

11. Wait a min, at your stat you should be making 40 bill a day....

12. I've had a couple allies disappear with no notification, or noticeable gold refund as well.

If you email support and get any thing besides an automated response. If like to see what they had to say.

I'd email them, but I'm just too lazy to give a ****. 

13. 102 of my crap allies disappeared. No money back either

14. Got money and notifications for only 12 of then

15. I think it's the time to call ts ts ts inspector Angel. So I know who did it...the KaW Mafia. Its only a bunch of people committing allies-crime. Ts ts ts, ts ts ts. So let see... players allies is flying away? Why? Ts ts! I need to find these mafiozo and they will pay! Ts ts ts, ts ts ts.

16. Ts ts..do kaw system is hacked and now, 2012 as started? And do it's the begin of our trouble?. Hmmm

17. You bought an ally named "Sexycurvvvy"(close enough), what did you expect?....
    Don't answer that question...

18. Oh dear a 40B ally...huge! HUGE! Bfa drop right thur.

19. It's not to offence you kaw admin..maybe yes, but how can you know if you canr see his phone? Unless you get the high technology to change the world. He go specially in the forum to post this problem and you keep trying to said same things? Why drop a 40b ally? It's really pathetic! if he did it, so he's pathetic. But only to see his message with a lot of people to prove it, specially drgn, the 2nd best mod in my opinion hehe...I think they say true verity. You can't see his phone. Ts ts ts....

Inspector Angelz.

Oh and it wasn't for disrespect you my God kaw admin.