Disappearing Allies...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaTnIsS, May 9, 2013.

1. Hahaha. You can blame ZAFT for mine..

2. I heard er well read on your thread drgn that they took your blade from you as well.

3. No not his Blade!

:cry:

It was a family airloom

4. yeah. if you were hacked i can see why.

fyi - use a separate account for public sharing of pics.

5. Yea you should've really cover your time at least

6. I've actually had this happen to me before I emailed devs with ss prove and they said there was nothing they could do

7. We have looked at all the logs and we can see that your account dropped the player. If this was not you, please change your Facebook password and lock your device so that nobody else has access.

8. No one but me has access to my Facebook or my KAW. Good one though.. My 9month old flew to counter an dropped my ally.. Knowing I was about to EE 

9. again. you have to be very careful with sharing personal info on public forums.

i am fairly certain that with the info i have from this thread, i could find your facebook. getting access to it would be slightly harder, but not impossible.

10. Katniss, they are trying to help, stop with your sarcasm.

11. Getting a response from Admin is rare, don't snub him.

12. I'm trying to lighten the mood. Seriously would never drop an ally like that before EE.  I know this is not the only time it has happened either. Many people have had same instance happen. I am showing that it is an issue.

13. It called a strip. Thats what the 45 min steal history was ....

Jk/ that sucks :( ive noticed allies gone missing before too but had no proof so had to eart it

14. Only advice I can give you is to take the steps that Admin advised. If it truly wasn't you, secure your accounts well.

15. Hey KaW is it possible there's a glitch that makes it appear as if the ally was dropped but something else could be going on? I had a similar thing happen with a 200b ally while I was sleeping. I chalked it up to me waking up, dropping the ally, not remembering, then falling back asleep.