Devs! Stop screwing with my brain! 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Don't worry AJ. Just a little tongue-in-cheek.

2. Dang, maybe you can shoot a quick pm to Invictus leaders on how to strip 

3. I meant no offense, he made a good thread before this with a perfect reason to not join the PvP event.

Yet here is Frog with a thread and a little 'rage' 

4. And good pics 

5. Let me find out I could of made Lb failing on frog lol, right now I'm hovering over the 2500 skulls reward :D can't wait to get my flamed out looking eq :/ gonna miss my 15% spell wish it renewed lol the 5% replacement gonna reflect my barely wadeing in pvp water

6. When wading in pvp waters goes horribly wrong

[​IMG]

7. You really are dumb, for being a veteran.

When someone holds a scythe and they take Golden Sheaves from you, this message pops up, whether if it is steal or troop attack. So technically, he succeeded the attack. It's fair game.

8. For every successful attack, there's a chance this message will pop up once they take sheaves from you.

#basicknowledge

9. Perhaps this is implemented so that even when you are getting smashed by someone,that you have no chance of winning against you are still getting items? If this is the case I feel that this is fair actually.

10. It's a late message from another success.

11. if it was a successful attack it would have stated he also lost gold.

Frog said he had gold out.

12. No amount of pm will help them. They are good at self stripping, (dropping allies, bronze bar banking)

13. You really are dumb, for a critic.

Look at the screenshot, it says "You successfully defended against an attack!" When you defend an attack, no gold is taken and no Golden Sheaves are gained or lost. This only occurs when the attacking opponent succeeds an action. Technically, no one succeeded anything. Except Frog, and his defending skills.

14. Geez ppl should read whole threads. As I pointed out, it is not a late message. Posted my inc newsfeed on page two.

15. But he didn't succeed, Nub. He lost and got items anyway. And I don't see how being a "veteran" is gonna help with a "new" promo

#IMustLearnToUseBrain

16. Read the whole thread frog? Scandalous!