Devs! Stop screwing with my brain! 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Yet another whaaa thread
    Derp!
    No support

2. C'mon, Chubbs. Cast. Don't be so afraid of the frog.

3. Any sympathy I had for you went down the drain. No support. You don't put down a player trying to help.

4. I know Chubbs. You can run from clan and take on a barcode name. Worked wonders for you last time. ️

5. I do when they ask the mods to lock my thread.

6. I never said I would be the one going to do it.

7. A wandering spy 

Certainly a glitch, there seem to have been a few ones in that event. I wonder what was written in your opponent's newsfeed on that action.

8. Good question. I wonder what it said?

9. Run from a clan? Like you did from ig vs wdgaf like that kind of run
     remember that fraud?

10. Lol. If you did do that, why fire a shot like that when you too are guilty?

11. Anyone with a brain could've been able to tell frog and chubby were just having the normal casual joking conversation. :lol: nothing to get mad over! Do what I do. Just back, get some popcorn and a soft drink, and just watch the show and have a laugh 

12. Btw frog, loved getting inc from you earlier! I was like, omg! I finally got inc from a respectable person *moon face*

13. Lol! I have a brain too.

14. I know. :) I just like joking with people in he forums. Spices things up a bit!  Wouldn't you agree? *moon face*

15. Yep, I don't hold much of a grudge on frog though for calling me a noob

16. Haha. Frog is frog. You gotta love him/her. Especially when frog posts pictures in forums 

17. First you tell all asian players not to join the PvP event. Here you are with another thread, should have listen to your own words.

18. Lol, I guess so. Frog blocked me though too, probably typical senior player mentality. "I am so much stronger than you noob" kind of attitude that develops in some players. I went through a phase like that in KaW. Almost got my butt handed to me and got in trouble with my dad.

19. What I imagine would happen after jugger's comment is frog says:

Somebody hold my earrings! Stuff just got real!

:lol: I've yet to see that happen, although, I really want to see it.....

Did I say that out loud? *moon face*

20. Lol, keep the jokes rolling!