Devs! Stop screwing with my brain! 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Someone ask for some pics?

Lol as has been said before, Chubbs likes bringing up the fact I got kicked from my clan for EE warring during OSW, and I bring up the fact that he once paid his OSW enemy not to strip him, and now for when he tried to change his name and run from Fury last month. Nothing new here. Only difference is that I got proof of his war running while he has none.

2. Guilty as charged here. I thought it was gonna be like the shard event, when you'd lose hundreds of shards in minutes. But now we lose almost none. My bad.

3. Sorry about that mate. Just so few optioned into the event this time. Just look at how scared Chubbs was after we slapped him around silly last time. 

4.  it is so hard to stop staring at that picture....

Did I say that out loud as well? Oops *moon face* x3

Haha. And yea, I slept the whole day and only lost like 1k sheaves. This is during when the U.S. Is awake and KAW is most active for me. So, a lot has changed over the course of the pvp events.

5. Toxic! Get up! I got a spell running and I need someone to smack.

6. You got blocked cause you posted 8 messages on my wall in 5 min. I can only take in so much butthurt at once.

7. FROG IS MAD! Toxic, get up please

8. I do agree. Very few opted in this weekend. I guess they know it's not worth it if you don't spend money. I've spend $0 and only rank 268 .-. So not going to make 5k skulls :lol:

And frog, stay on me for awhile. It's 6:15 am for me. I'll pass out in 3-4 hours :lol:

10. My turn! (When I get on PC next)

11. Here's my sweet honey. 

As u can c, she's hopping mad I lost sheaves as well. 

12. Ohhhh. A feisty one I see! 

13. A wandering pillager?

14. I bet it was that evil frog queen that done it!

15. in the complete screenshot are there any successes above or below those two? if so that could just be a lag for one of those strikes.

16. Page two he confirms that there was no successful actions.

17. Also, I find that stripping mods are more effective than stripping VK's

19. Also, I was always under the impression that, that message was an attack on it's own.

20. Nope there were no other successes ior failures. I'm not that much of an idiot.