devs computers lack common sense

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Using ur own logic...

ur saying that a clan w 3x more bfa than us and almost 2x bfe and bigger complete stats is close to us? Hmmm...what kind of logic a that?

Devs: um I think it makes sense.
    Tiger: wtf, can u do math?
    Devs: nah bro I have dyscalculia
    Tiger: dyscalculi-what???
    Devs: it's a math disability - totally legit
    Tiger: can't u draw a graph right?
    Devs: I have dysgraphia too?
    Tiger: what?
    Devs: it's another disability I have - I can't draw right
    Tiger: wtf! U got problems!
    Devs: yup
    Tiger: how do you create matches?
    Devs: I have a monkey draw names from a hat. Daym I'm too transparent when I drink
    Tiger: that's messed up! Come here so I can beat u!
    Devs: please leave feedback on forums and we will get back to u

2. The problem is exploits have been allowed in ee. Started with gh plunder exploit, has moved on to sh plunder exploit. Then came the ps exploit. Bfa has been exploited the whole time by pretty much everyone. Now clans are exploiting bfe as well. Removing bfe and utilizing after match up bfa. Weird part for me is the game has tou. I've seen accounts stripped and banned for normal in game exploits. But in ee it's encouraged and even rewarded. ee now means expect exploits to me. Maybe a tou for ee could stop it. I am sure changing ee will not stop it tho. Exploits will adapt and change. Already happened with every change since S1.

3. Don't like it? Don't play it. Now please, complaining is no fun. Back to your eb.

4. Lol thus speaketh the eb fairy. I've played kaw longer than u in puberty.

Anyways, I am doin an eb cuz there was no room in war 5 - i can't do every war. Lol what u think I am - a bot??? Too bad we lost - match with a clan 6 spots away...the match was def more reasonable.

5. Support op match system sucks would be better to just match 1vs2 3vs4...... Strength wise. Not sure if the devs super computers could handle that high tech of match making might bring down all of kaw.

6. Ok. Whatever idiot. Have your rant with your clannies. Not with us you inbred.

7. Lol honestly I prob shouldn't have sunk to ur level - normally I dun like to insult ppl. I had a judgement lapse.

I should've ignored ur comments. I believe that it's never a good thing to demean or insult ppl.

U r entitled to say or believe what u want even if they are directed at me even if I respectfully disagree. Blessing to u purr, enjoy kaw however u see fit.

8. Devs are great, go read a dictionary. And if you want to beat Rising Hawks your gonna have to learn to stack your roster

9. OP stop with your monologues, its making you seem even more retarded than you already are after making this useless thread. If you whine about EE, find a way to adapt to it or just quit all together. The more you guys complain, the more the devs will screw up the system. It was near perfect during S1. You didnt see alot of butthurt comments then, but there is a lot now. See the problem?
    I respect RH with there ability to match with clans of lower rank, so get some butthurt cream and get on with life!

10. Hmm, being a new player, things like this make me not want to war. All these issues with the system, and how devs refuse to fix these issues. Kinda turns me off from warring. ๎Ž

11. Devs: true dun complain, submit to ur overlords, we never make mistakes, we r infallible
    Tiger: shhhh
    Devs: how dare you shhh ur master
    Tiger: shhhh
    Devs: stop it u know I dun like it when u shhh me
    Tiger: shhhhhh
    Devs: mommy tiger is shhhh-ing me
    Tiger: lol

Lol I am loopy, I like to poke fun even at my expense, I crack myself up. Actually I find this to b quite cathartic (kiddies this is an sat word).

12. Oh dear this is just a cry fest. Please, shut the hell up.

13. Lol I'm just enjoying my devs monologue - no point in puttin my monologues on that thread

14. I do laugh out loud too. Once I laughed out loud so hard that somebody heard me ๎„‡

15. What...? Wโ€”what?! SOMEONE HEARD YOU?!
    What did I say about that? You bring disgrace to the Vampire-Unicorn alliance! D:<

16. Mayb ill copy all my monologues and create a new thread and add to it each day - maybe make it like a comic strip themed after Calvin and Hobbes - Tiger and Devs

17. What alliance? I am a Lone Ranger ๎€Ž

18. Too bad I draw like a right handed drunk monkey using his left hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.