devs computers lack common sense

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have you ever matched against a weaker clan? You weren't complaining about match ups then

2. Get more BFA. Problem solved.
    I've done 1 EE. Worst time of my life.

3. The weakest we ever matched was 5 spots under us - not 19 spots.

4. And we have lost wars against clans ranked under us just like we won war agsinst clans ranked above - these wars clans were within 5 spots of us.

5. I don't see you complaining when you mAtch all those. Nub clans recently yet when you face rh 2x you complain so much get real.

6. If like to see devs explain how we got matched w a clan 17 spots above us.

Tiger: why were we matched w a clan 17 spots above us
    Devs: hit ratio blah blah bfa blah blah bfe blah blah
    Tiger: r u kiddin me? 17 spots!
    Devs: Daym, we plead the 5th
    Tiger: wtf devs u biased huh
    Devs: [automated message] please leave feedback on forums and we will get back to u
    Tiger: wtf I know u are there
    Devs: no we not...umm...please leave feedback on forums and we will get back to u
    Tiger: this is rh, Thk for caterin to us
    Devs: no problem
    Tiger: caught u!
    Devs: noooo...please leave feedback on forums and we will get back to u

7. I think you need some butthurt cream cause your ass is having a raging infection.

8. Again I never said we weren't matched to noob clans but every time we were matched they were 5 spots away. Have we been matched to a clan 5 spots away and won easily? Yes have we been matched w a clan 5 spots away and lost hard? Yes. But I could always say it was a fair match statistically.

And if u know me I prefer a good close war, nothing like adrenaline pumpin in ur blood tryin to sko or ko someone cuz that 1 sko or ko could mean winning or losing.

There is nothing fair with being matched to a clan 17 and 19 spots higher than u.

9. Some of our best matches have been with AOC... are they noobs? I-n-s-t-i-n-c-t gave us probably the second closest fight in season 3.. are they noobs? They used to be but I and my clan respect them. We just had a close match against Spartans, and they aren't noobs.. and I would be glad to have at it with them again! These matches were close to us.. Within 5 spots of us and really gave me hope for ee wars. But matching a clan that is 17 or more spots above us? THAT is messed up ad far as I can see. RISING HAWKS is a great clan and they work hard to get their mechanics in check. I would not blame them for warring or wining their wars. But I blame the devs for giving us such information as rankings and then practically spitting in our faces with such obscene match-ups. The best wars are close wars, win or lose them. During chaos wars when we got hawks I full mithed every time and fought my hardest. IT WAS CHAOS.. so match ranks didn't matter cause they were not introduced then. But to introduce them and then not commit to them, is just plain wrong.

10. Actually no butt hurt. I made out w more gold. I kept bankin gold in pots.

I estimate I lost a total of 100m and I won over 600m in hits from last war

11. You say they are 19 spots a head of you.... But that is on the prestige leaderboard. That only has to do with how many wars won/lost. It has nothing to do with clan strength. So don't go complaining about "clan ranking" when it comes to prestige.

Did you check your roster vs theirs? Balanced roster or with a lot of big stats? Maybe some LB and then smaller stat players to bring it down?

12. Dude their posted war ranking in forums - look under war 4. Devs dun look at prestige. Clearly u can see that rh is the 9th high war clan to sign up and we were the 26th strongest war clan to sign up. I've never seen devs match clan more than 13 spots away. If u look at all the clans that did war 4 - they were matched w clans ranked a couple spots away except us

13. Personally I dun understand why devs match a clan w lbs against a clan w no lbs. we all can that it doesn't make sense

Devs: huh
    Tiger: lbs, u matched us w lbs and we had none
    Devs: huh I can't hear
    Tiger: what u mean u can't hear, u heard me loud and clear b4 how u all the sudden lose ur hearing. It doesn't matter if u can't see - look see lbs there and look no lbs here
    Devs: huh...what, I'm blind
    Tiger: my god, ur blind that explains the matches
    Devs: [walkin away...runs in a lampost]

14. Draxton u noob the ranking we are talking about is from strength in war 4 matching thread, also that war got no no matches besides the odd man out situation

15. Isn't impersonating devs against tou?

16. If u really think I'm tryin to impersonate devs that's sad. If u really r fooled that this is a real convo w devs sadder.

Devs: huh I'm not real
    Tiger: no ur not
    Devs: what!
    Tiger: my god ur dumb....at least u r playin ur role as a dev right.
    Devs: huh?
    Tiger: forget it, dun think too hard u will hurt urself. Btw u ok - u ran into lamp post hard.
    Devs: I'm ok being blind has it advantages.
    Tiger: I thought u were deaf too - how comes u can hear me now?
    Devs: what, omg I'm healed
    Tiger: sorry what u say, I was looki at that hit girl
    Devs: where?
    Tiger: there [pointin to the right]
    Devs: Daym she is hot
    Tiger: wait a min u claimed u were blind!
    Devs: omg I'm healed
    Tiger: wtf u Lyin to me! Now explain that mad match!
    Devs: please leave feedback on forums and we will get back to u
    Tiger: wtf!

17. * all characters are fictional. any likeness is coincidence. All names have been changed.

18. Credits -
    Tiger.................unstoppabletiger
    Devs.................unstoppabletiger
    Lamp post.........lamp post
    Hot girl..............Jennifer Lawrence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.