Devs... Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotTom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Skimming and akoing for plunder is what every tank does - I just have bfa instead of towers :)

2. You're still a noob though Tom 

3. maybe you should grow into a real build like spyke did

4. í âgRëë THôú íF mëmôRý $ëRVëÐ më çôRRëçTしý míTH wâ$ þúししëÐ FRôm $w ßëçâú$ë âßú$ë mëâÑíÑg THëRë'$ TôÑ$ wíTH úÑÐë$ëRVëÐ míTH gëâR THú$ íT ôÑしý しôgíçâし FôR ÐëV$ Tô çRëâTë ôTHëR âVëÑúë$ FôR þëëþ$ Tô ëâRÑ úÑíQúë gëâR $íÑçë â FâíR míTH wâRs HâRÐ Tô çômë ßý しmâô ëVëÑ wHëÑ $ý$Tëm mâkë$ âwë$ômë mâTçh úþ$ $ômë þしâýëR$ Hâve âしT$ Tô ßë íÑâçTíVë $þâm ôR môしë wHíçH íÑ TúRÑ$ mâkë ÐëV$ Jôß â TâÐ ßíT HâRÐ Tô $íÑçëRëしý þしëâ$ë ëVëRýôÑë

5. Support its ridiculous that a 4 week event has less rewards given than a 2 week event that helps growth, also the equipment for S5 is poor should be much better than what it is

6. One thing not pointed out is the Event is 24/7 n war is 8hrs max daily.
    A small rewards tweak would be nice eg BB

7. You just got the fancy keyboards, didn't you.

8. Support, this is ridiculous

9. And here we see a noob. September 2009 was when this game came out. Also, ATA wasn't always like this. There was a time when they weren't money hungry fools. A wonderful time of 2012. And you know what else happened in 2012? Ratings were the highest they'd ever been, and it was one of the most popular apps on the App Store.

10. NotTom keep in mind that they will up the rewards at the end of the season, as well as medallions earned pe war. There done this every season, don't see why they'll stop now.

11. Support :) quit stealing our medallions back. 3 steps forward 1 step back, 1 step back, 1 step back...is brutal, cruel and unusual punishment. I like all the events running concurrently. But in my humble opinion, hitting eb's is blissful Zen like ease. The kaw warriors who grind out the summer ee wars deserve better equipment. :) just a penny for my thoughts and my two cents worth. Is someone making 1 cent or 3 cents? Happy kawing.

12. Was there ever an official response to this

13. No

14. 3 steps forward 1 step backward is perfectly balanced, if not over balanced.

Think of it as an elo system. Focus on your commitment to the team and be a good team player. If you can't do that, you don't deserve any steps forward. There are as many as 16 clans warring at a time. Could be more but think of the odds of winning as being better than any other game you could play that involves teamwork.

15. I have never EE warred before this season. I talked to some friends and they encouraged me to war. Going into war I found it to be a lot of fun, and of course I read the guides before and so I knew what all the terms meant and such. Out of 4 wars I've only lost one. And sure there's inactives/moles/leaks, but EE can still be fun. The rewards for EE should be much higher as warring takes way more thought then back to back HTE lmao. Just my two cents.

16. This season I have warred the best I ever had.
    Probably due to not needing to compete with my clan mates.
    But I am still less than 50% victorious, although I'm on a win streak right now. I know it will balance out and I'll be left with a very little amount of medals.
    So be it. But this season is a joke as the clan with the least amount of morons is successful.

17. What do you expect, it's a ata game