Devs... Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotTom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Devs, are you serious?

An eb event in the middle of season 5, with better equip rewards than said season wars?

Season 5 was a victory for those of us who are not willing to spend big bucks on this game (time over money, any day) - it was an equal playing field for us all (ok, most of us )

Now there's an event, right in the middle of it, that will reward kaw's top 10 spenders of the month with a badass looking banner and equipment better than anyone else could hope to earn? Better equipment, in fact, than the one crappy piece all of us warriors will get from S5.

Devs, I implore you to reconsider the S5 rewards - either increase the stats on the crown to make it 200mil CS for the top reward, or give us multiple pieces of equipment that mount up to the same or more than the equip from this event. Also, a mith increase for the top 10 and top 100 is definitely due - why should someone who only just scraped 100 medals in the whole season (a feat I achieved in under 1 week) get the same amount of mithril as me, or any of the other top 10/top 100 warriors?

Top 100 S5 Rewards as they should be:

Crown with 150mil total BFE
    9% total stats banner
    2,500 Mithril

OR

Several pieces of equipment comparable to the eb top 100 equip of the last few events, but attack-heavy
    9% total stats banner
    2,500 Mithril

Top 10 S5 Rewards as they should be:

Crown with 200m total BFE
    13% total stats banner (keep it the same, its very good as is)
    5,000 mithril

OR

Several pieces of equipment comparable to the eb top 10 equip of the last few events, but attack-heavy
    13% total stats banner (keep it the same, its very good as is)
    5,000 mithril

Again, I reiterate that eb rewards should NOT be better than season rewards.

Update: People seem to think I'm complaining that small builds get lesser eb drops than big builds. That is not the case, as if you actually read this properly you would understand, I'm just stating the obvious point that it's ridiculous to have an eb event that gives such better rewards than a war season.

Also, big up the Golden Crapper achievement (inspired by Nighthawk_FPBO_1) for top 10 worst warriors in S5 as voted by the community - nominations open before the first war on the last day of s5 and end after the last war of that day. Top 30 most nominated will then be posted up here in the OP for people to vote for. Voting will last 3 days, and the top 10 (devs willing) will receive this snazzy reward:

Awarded to the worst 10 warriors in Season 5 of the Estoc Trials.

2. That achievement 

3. Thanks I made it myself 

4. At the very least devs should switch the PVE event banners with the S5 ones

5. I am not surprised..well who am i kidding..

Infact I Am Shocked With the launching of an event in b/w S5..

i guess the devs were too hungry to make money since the last event was long ago..

+ Lack of support or any response on any topic from them infuriates me

6. No way the S5 ones are so pretty and have much better stats.

7. True story.

Nah, doubt anything will change for season 5.

8. S4 was twice as long though.

9. Nobody liked it back them but devs dont give a **** about customer feedback

10. No support I need this brah

11. These hunt events have been running awhile. It all started with the Fang Hunt almost 2 years ago. Honestly, as much as we dislike these hunts - any reasonable person knows there is no end in sight for em, especially in lieu of the event page.

Yep, Season 5 rewards in comparison to the New EB hunt, says a lot tho. So yep.

12. Ty devs I needed a event, good timing what we all needed. 2 events running at same time?

Make it 3 have hte promo aswell.

You greedy fat plums!!

Just saying lol

13. Like it or not this is nothing new.

EB only ppl luv their events n can enter S5 with any build if they choose to do so.

Problem as i see it is those who do not war or even care to r happy with events.
    Those that KaW for warring foremost want better formats n more war n changes to the lopsided imbalance that exists.
    As it stands S5 allows too many issues to arise eg inactives or lousy builds etc. Those who luv EE put up with everything.

14. Support. It used to be that eb equipt was defense based and ee equipt was attack based. Its not the case anymore. its all mishmashed. At this point why ee war for exclusive attack based rewards when the next eb event will have better rewards? The incentive to war for exclusive and the best equipt has become a thing of the past.

15. Darn, I hate SH/GH! But support op on this not being cool as pve rewards are better then S5. Althou those warring at all times could have a competing chance with those who throw seals 24/7 seeing as there is a chance to earn 300 tingies per war, this still is not a cool move from devs. Equip should be not as good as war equip. Worst case - equal. Also like the idea of worst S5 warriors.

16. Best post I've read in a long time, you are entirely 100% correct.

17. Support!!!!!!!!!

18. Unseenwarrior rr-immort2 pillow and suf have my votes

19. Top 10 will likely require 40,000 thingies - thats 134 war wins. So nope, us warriors don't have a shot unless we spend a buttload on seals and eb xtals too. Also, you can hate gh/sh as much as you like, none of the 20-30m CS builds in my bracket hate me; every time I open cc its "yay we got tom" ;)

20. Agreed.