Devs... Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotTom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. There are different slots, yes. The S5 equipment is for the head slot, and the EB equipment is for the Trinket and Chest slots. Why should a head piece offer better stats than a chest piece?
    And now you're going to have a better head piece than EBers can get. It's a cycle. Every piece of EE equip isn't always going to be better than every piece of EB equip. Older stuff becomes outdated.

2. No reason eb EQ should be better when no return hits ever. Collecting n never using EQ to hit kingdome is pretty lame after all.

3. Mith eq should be better than eb eq, always. Mith eq is useless at this point, just hit eb once an hour and you have all the eq you need

4. People say eb is so much easier than ee. But honestly is it. Indy wars u cast 50/50 i can c that

However clan wars. The same clans win. U could c which clans were going in n guess winner w ease. Especially last few months b4 s5 so really ee not much easier than eb

5. It's called game progression. Newer EB equipment is going to be better than older EE equipment. And now newer EE equipment is going to be better than older EB equipment. It's a cycle. That's how it works.

6. I see some people bought the mith chest which takes a long time to get the mith for and was released about a week ago. Now we have an event that gives a chest at 5k items that is better and is easily achievable you think thats fair? I dont.

7. I don't really care about S4 equip vs new EB equip and was just answering what I got from skimming OP. I don't really do EE so I'm not sure if it's "fair" because I don't follow along all of it, but that would stem from how long ago was S4? If it's been around a year, for example, then yes, I think it's around an appropriate time that EB equipment starts getting better than the older EE equip. But on the different equip slots issue, a chest piece should be better than a head piece if they're coming out at the same time. If S5 was dropping a chest piece and the event was dropping a chest piece (didn't older seasons drop full sets?) then the EE one should be stronger.

8. Wrongo...
    Eb's n PvE events is a progression at the cost of war. Its a heavy imbalance

Game regression is correct.

9. I agree a crown shouldnt be bigger stats than a chest. Im not bothered about that im bothered about devs releasing new ee equip and then doing an event where the items are better a week later.

10. Along with massive amounts of bb aqua/inferno seals xtals etc for no effort compared to ee.

11. Petition for the s5 crown to be 100m cs, a 50m cs crown is nothing now

12. A 200m CS Crown??? . Lol get real. If you want an actual change, propose a realistic solution.

13. Actually devs did u ee scrubs a favor. You get a crap ton of loaves for winning. Go cry somewhere else

14. To summarize:
    "Devs please give NotTom the best piece of equipment in the game for an event he is winning with his exploit build and for an event he admits is not that revenue generating for the game."

That's all he asks, what's the issue?

15. Devs released s4 equip becoz ee jockies couldnt figure out how to continue in life without it being explained somehow, then devs threw them a bone
    But hey guess what, the bone aint big enough, anyone without greed destroying their eye sight knew there was 3 more events to come and being prudent in regards to the yet to come event equip would have been wisest move. All I am saying is belly achers who moan they are too full to eat anymore before a better course comes along only have themselves to blame.

16. Devs don't care about the game lol this was once a good game they know you make friends get addicted and they can do whatever they like most stayed because of friends
    The game is now nothing devs are rubbing their hands probably drooling every time you buy xtals
    It's a shame as I used to really enjoy this game it could of been developed better to a customer point of view (to devs may been less profit to start but you look after customers they look after you and recommend you and your games) I personally won't recommend thinking ape apps to anyone and warn them that they are ********

17. My last word was censored 

18. Try n war or cry somewhere else.

19. Who wants to bet the developers didn't read this. lol.

20. Devs don't listen to op. Cry me a river. That's all there is today is crying by one group or another that thinks their way of playing is supreme and should be rewarded better.

If you don't play the game to have fun then quit. If you aren't having fun then quit.

Who says my way isn't harder than yours? Build complete with the amount of gold that falls from quests is pretty damn hard! And why doesn't any equipment fall from quests??????

Devs, piss op off and have a weapon of massive power drop when you hit 100k quests. I've EARNED it!!!!