CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys:) just wanted to let y'all know that I'm trying to talk to HTE about a cease fire:) haha 

2. It seems to be the most reasonable option:)

3. Bumpity bump bump for poppa

Kimmie-Ts leader ✯☠CƦ/KøтҒE/ŦṨ/ШøḠ☠✯

4. Well said PoppaBear.

5.  poppa

6. Im not part of the war but nice post by Poppa.

I hope it helps any "not-so-mature" clans in future (no offence to HT/HTE) when joining bigger established clans and how they are being used generally for the own benefit of bigger clans.

When you join an alliance, make sure you know the pros and cons, not just see it from one angle.

All the best to all clans still involved on both sides. Have fun!

7. What was AoTS hoping to get out of this war? I'd think it was obvious that they would have needed to prepare a little more before starting a war on CR/KotFE/TS/WoG. And what are the other clans people are saying? SE? FEA? HoG? I kno Chaos Reborn. Chaos Reborn Onslaught. Idk CRD. Knights of the Fire Emblem. X's Fury. -Una Custos-. True Spartans. Wrath_of_God. What is FEA, SE, and HoG?

8. Wait. HoG.. Heart of Gold. Right? CRD.. That's Chaos Reborn Dragon? So what is SE and FEA?

9. I know FEA is fire emblem academy not sure about the other one though...

10. I would think Sparta Elite?

11. Yes se is Sparta elite

12. My bad..I had no right to post on behalf of HTE..ignore my posts

13. One more word of caution. Anyone found funding AOTS banks or purchasing allies off of AOTS members to help with strips...
    WE WILL STRIP YOU

I have a few names now and we are still tracking funds, but you have just entered yourselves in the war and guaranteed you will be stripped completely.
    Nite nite 

14. Well said poppa

15. I guess I'm in trouble then I better stop funding them lol.....

16. GREAT POST POPPABEAR!!! :D :lol: LETS ALSO NOT FORGET IPROPHET'S OTHER ACCOUNT _____Child_Please_____ IM SURE HE WILL JUST LOVE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HIS ACCOUNTS...HOPEFULLY I FIND MORE ;) :lol:

17. Let me reiterate pappa's point. I am actively tracking all allies purchased under the initial failed strip. If u are found to own a overpriced Allie, all I can assume is that you are aiding the enemy. If u do not have a good explanation for owning u will be added to the list and get to start kaw over.

18.  what he said

19. Still thinking are we wulf ? Why not grow a pair and at least have the decency to respond?



20. Wait a second poppa. Did you say my name Moon Clan Taketh Away the Son

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.