CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is AotS to scared to post on this thread lol

2. More than likely they are following the lines of NO trash talking as OP said. However maybe some of you guys should head to page 1 and reread it.
    Y'all might have over looked that a bit.



Way to stay classy



3. Lol 

If you consider this trash talking go to the Yafi/AAH thread . It's gonna blow your mind 

4. Regulators wont quit. Goodluck getting them too.

5. Mmmmm I think wulf won't post on forums bout cf well good luck if he does

6. Surrendering?That's babyish.Fight them until they fall.

7. Wulf won't post on any forum he can't lock when it starts going against him. Anyway, great job FEA and to Pats great war. We will see ya in kaw, .

✯☠⊀ot╒☰/☪®/TṨ/ฬ๏ɠ☠✯

8. well i guess this is the end of AoTS :cry:

9. I agree with mom

10. That's sounds weird doesn't it?!?!

11. Well played Pats and well played anti OATS clans

12. The members of the jury have found wulf guilty of crimes against kaw which are at best found highly treasonable.

Members of the AoTS who wish to remain and be harboured under such will therefore be tried as accomplices in these treacherous acts.

With the votes cast against these heinous acts against kaw there can only be one action deemed necessary and invite wulf accept the verdict and punishment.

 

13. I don't fully understand. Fo they just leave war or do they leave Aots for good?

14. 

15. Respect to Original Patriots

16. While I like and respect Wulf and consider him as a friend in this game, he/they (regulators) chose to allow a merger with a reckless individual's clan long ago, who is so arrogant, he needs an iPad to play Kaw because his head is so freaking huge he can't see it with both eyeballs at the same time.

Prophet, -zoso-, Wyatt_herb, whatever you want to go by now since you're embarrassed to use your original name.... You're a silly drama queen. Amazing how you "retire" from Kaw, are going to give your accounts away, even have a "Roast of iprophet" thread. You never did quit and you won't quit. You just thrive on the attention like a 16yo emo chick with a pack of razor blades sitting alone in a dark room.  grow up. Don't ever come into my clan and disrespect my members in my house. Bad timing pulling your crap on the night you're stripping our friend chuck. 

Then to pull your bully tactics and bring AOTS on kotfe. Well guess what. Big big mistake. You might have a couple strips in on all of us and you're taking a few billion , but we are taking trillions and trillions from AOTS. Thanks! Your members pay quite well too  tell HTE to stay awake, we're chasing you guys down and still stripping you when you leave clan. We haven't even started yet. Difference is, we have mature banks, not having our members pun non stop on record Hauntings to make your funds.

Strip chuck over false info?? Seriously? A few hits from a non-kotfe member does not justify a 7 Trillion strip.  sexkitten wasn't with kotfe... It didn't break your cf terms.

Whatever, it's a war game.... But...The sun is getting a little dimmer each day.

Hte members, word of advice. Leave and sign cf notice on chuck's wall or mine as others have done. AOTS can't and won't support you against us. Even hammer time won't support hte in war.

You guys have a plan. Start a bunch if crap, then just hit EB, pin yourselves and give strip cash to a bank. Nice! You guys are absolute tools. You're doing nothing but making banks richer and the controller of the bank personally richer. Who's gonna take care of you when you are nekkid of trillions in allies? Answer: nobody. Not aots, not your clan... Drop volley transfers are over. Good luck. 

Leave clan now and post AOTS resignation like suntzu5150 did. Patriots resurrection is a great clan and I'm glad they surrendered. 

With Love 
    Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG/HoG/Una/FEA/XF/DP/

17. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.