community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Community,

As of now I have given resignation of my moderator position and am leaving the game for awhile. This isn't a retirement thread, basically it's to let those know I will not be around so there is one less moderator that you know of.

I strived for change, as you know by the thread I posted several weeks back about your voice matters to me, and it does. Seeing how the events unfolded to bringing the responses to you, I myself was just lets say, very unhappy about how what I was doing to try to help was seemingly clouded.

Everyone I know, and those I have yet to meet, I wish you the best in game and in real life. I'll drop in every so often to see if anything has been actually done for you all.

~ TG ༺ཐ༎ྂཋ༻

2. Take care Titan, hope to see you again some day. And thank you for all that you did. Your voice didn't go unheard my friend.

3. Wow. Support your efforts Titan. Sign of the times I guess.

4. Take care mate. Take a day off Kaw. Get yourself laid. Women heal all wounds.

5. NOOOOOO

6. Support to you and your efforts to bring the communities voice upon the deaf ears of ATA. Sad how things have turned out. Ultimately it is their livelihood which will demise over this, for us it's just a game.

7. Its not often you get a player like Titan_God. Its apparent to me you genuinely care and I don't usually post forums anymore but this is worthy. Its hard to find players who care - it really is. So thank you for all your hard work that you put in to make a difference unlike other moderators.

8. Thanks for trying. We appreciate the effort. Devs were never going to listen.

9. Later bro good luck in real life hope to see you soon.

10. Titan_God for dev.. atlest he does listen to the community...

11. Peace brother. Oh n p.s soup stinks

12. Take care Titan buddy ️ yet another great person heading for the door sad times are upon us

13. I respect you, dear. Support to everything you stood/stand for.

14. You should reset and have the devs give you back a better account like inferno

15. Support :lol:

16. Another sign of the turmoil @ ata..which of course doesn't exist according to them.Sad ta see ya go man but best of luck in RL and hope ya pop back in from time to time.your efforts didn't go unnoticed in the community for sure.

17. I will pop in time to time, just know your voice does matter. Stand together, stand strong with one another. As one person can't move a mountain alone but as strong knit family...

There is a silver lining on the cloud above

18. No I don't 

19. But our voices don't matter and everyone is wrongfully blaming you.. That's why you are quitting

20. Your contributions are appreciated Titan.

You're a good dude and i hope to see you around again soon. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.