community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chin up Titan, there is nothing to be sorry about.

At least you got out there and tried.

2. Didn't really know ya titan but we had a good 48hr system war that one time lel. Good luck bub

3. We never met, but your efforts to educate, inspire & develop crucial positive game change & communication were welcomed by many including myself. Thank you for the kind of insightful leadership you have provided, Titan_God. I wish you well in your future gaming endeavours.

Ryuu

4. Good riddance.

You watered down a community effort to better the game and made it about yourself.

Then didn't get the response you wanted, wonder why..

OmegaLSA

5. Ss or bs

7. Its true. Omega speaks the truth.

8. The response was never going to be different. Whether it was watered down or not. It was some bullcrap appeasement on the part of the devs when people were raging. Many of us told you on the thread. At least maybe people will finally get it through their heads the devs give craps about the community or anything they say. Start speaking with a withdrawal of money, people.

9. Respect. #ScrewDevs

10. This is why I do not agree with peaceful protest. If the developers stiff there own pride and joys of this game. If they blow off an entire community response, why should we thing for a second that playing nice or negotiating anything will ever work?

Maybe it's time to actually light the fires, ring the bells, and take our swings.

11. You are one of my favorite mods in this game and you are such a nice person, its sad to see this :(

12. Hmm...still a mod

13. Led,

Still the weekend let development show up tomorrow and you'll see the change. 

14. This omega is why alot of people Dont like you not once did titan seek credit for this all he did was feed the info to the devs because he had better contact with the devs and all he said was he tried the best he could and hes taking a leave of absence

15. Best of luck TG, kaw loses pretty much the best mod the games ever had. Was always fun at lotr with you.

I appreciate you trying to bring about change and really trying to let the communities voices be heard, but the devs of this game literally don't give a rats ass. They've proven this over the years countless times, even though this game is realistically their only real source of revenue. Shame to see this game turn into the giant money grab it's become but that's all it really is anymore, hell you can't even osw anymore because it's so easy to earn gold back again that unless your stripping someone off the lb it's almost pointless.

Again best of luck, there will be many normal players following suit.

16. See you tomorrow TG..

17. Dont give up just because people are fed up with devs....give up when you are fed up with the game.

18. First inferno, and now Titan God?

Good luck away from KaW <3

19. Omega,
    you need to just shut up lol it was never about me and actually it's 50% of what the response was the other well let's say I won't be taken for a fool by a player or any company

So I must say good riddance is correct won't need to see your crap posts along with the rest the crap around the game ️ happy kawing

20. I appreciate your efforts Titan, you tried to do something that no one else has, you put the effort in and didn't really get what we all wanted as a return, take care in whatever it is you choose to do, it's sad to see someone who tries to help leave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.