community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I reject your apology.

2. E-tan,
    You can say what you wish. I laugh at those whom assume being 99% they're wrong not knowing anything pertaining to the assumption they're making.

There was no heat lol, I just believe in a cause worth working towards and that's that. I believe something different could have been been imposed on the release of information on my goal but that's just me.

Where ever your information you got that's lodged where I rather not think of, ask those that know me if you got any energy to do so and learn something. ️

3. Love you all ️

I'll return again I know that. Thank you all for your words I'll keep them always

Moderators I'm requesting lock 
    This threads reached its end. Thank you.

~TG

4. Bye!

We'll be here awaiting your return.

5. Take care amigo.

6. Post 5000 coming.

*areoles hardened*

7. Have fun soaking in the sun mate.

Respect.

8. you are well loved... truly are an excellent friend and all around person ... I do hope our paths cross again. you will always hold a place in my heart Titan :)

9. Good luck TG ..I hope you return soon ... Devs really need to wake up ... Not only are they losing new players ... But very respected players that really try to help community... This sends a horrible message to all that you really don't care... But you will soon enough when more and more leave and your cash cow known as "Kaw" wont even be able to afford operating costs...sad sad days

10. Good luck TG ..I hope you return soon ... Devs really need to wake up ... Not only are they losing new players ... But very respected players that really try to help community... This sends a horrible message to all that you really don't care... But you will soon enough when more and more leave and your cash cow known as "Kaw" wont even be able to afford operating costs...sad sad days

11. This isn't an alt lmao.

12. Just a worthless noob than

13. Classy exit Titan.

Ty for trying. Gl.

14. Titan, you did what you could. Thanks for that. We need to buy stock in ATA until we own 51%. It worked for the Green Bay Packers.

15. Titan

I could easy say I told you so, what do you expect from ATA?

They will never listen to Kaw players as long as Kaw players give them money for nobs and xstal

If all of Kaw stopped buy them, ATA will be forced to listen.

As long as Kaw players continue buy xstal a/nobs, ATA don't care of mods or players opinions.

That's the biggest reason new age is hated by ATA as we know how to hurt them and proven affective to do so.
    Talk like 99,9% does don't change Kaw
    Action is needed

Even I don't like mods work for free, you stepping down won't change anything ( see above why )

16. Base in my opinion titan didn't lose hope... Just like me...

You never know if what the future holds, so I never give up, even though a friendly good mod which is the best mod I knew (since he's the only one whom I've talk more) I still never give up. Maybe that's titan's reason.... Before......

17. Stay safe. Sorry to see you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.