community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good luck in real life bro

2. Thanks for trying!

3. Thank you for putting so much effort into this uphill battle that is to have the Devs to listen. Enjoy your time off, and take it easy.

4. Cheers Titan, thank u️

5. It is just a game when there is no longer joy it is time to go. Good luck and thank you for the effort.

6. 

Can I have your stuff?

7. Gonna miss ya titan! Thanks for trying!

8. Thank you for your service! I enjoyed talking to you in lotr.

Your were one of the only mods that Truely tried to hear us out, and be as unbiased as possible.

Have fun on the outside you shall be missed

9. A better account? Yeah, I'd call dropping so far on the lb that I'm barely on it better.

Stupid tool, don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Good luck in rl Titan, take care man.

10. damn bro never thought i would post on a thread like this abt you i knw you did what you could if you come back whenever that maybe your always welcome

11. Bye Titan! :( good luck.

Anyway, can anyone fill me in on what happened? I know Titan created the thread 'your voice matters to me', but what happened for Titan to make this decision?

12. Sorry to here u gave up Mod n why.
    Cya when ur back.

Tyvm for everything

13. Thanks for trying when no one else did sir.

14. Read the response thread I bumped.

15. Well... Crap.

16. Thank you.

17. Best of luck to you, Titan. I was hoping you'd hang out a bit longer to see things through.

18. Thanks for trying Titan.. Devs are ignorant and that's why this game is dying and will completely shut down.

Take care bud, dueces.

19. Was a pleasure knowing you titan,
    Hopefully things will change, always a shame seeing good moderators step down. Good luck with real life, you won't be forgotten.

20. You tried man, you tried. We are left watching the sinking ship. Gl in rl, take care man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.