Buying Black Hand Allies? Caveat Emptor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by whorn, May 24, 2012.

1. Well of all the threads in AT this is the war thread I see and I like war threads 

2. 

3. Wow not that this affects me as my funds are **** poor, but if I had them I sure as hell wouldn't be hesitating to buy BH allies, I know you mean it as a warning if you consider them to be BANKS not just traders resilience and thats respectable, but Jesus regardless of your intentions (which ive no doubt were good) it just comes across as arrogantly dictating who people buy off. Possibly not the best PR move, but that's just imho.
    Spud

4. Google: Treat - A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not..

Scary...LOL
    [​IMG]

This isn't the first time Resilience using threats in this war. Although now they moved on from just BH to the whole kawmunity lmao! I do hope this tracking will keep them busy tho - make them spend more time playing the game instead of digging for personal real life info on us as some of them do ATM..

MrB is good at what he does, and, as you can see, a bad PR for your clan, Res, turned out to be pretty good PR for uswe truly appreciate it

5. You sir are a faggot.(op)

6. Godly!!!

7. The "keep your favorite stripper stripping" ad is my favorite. I still laugh.

8. Update 3 trillion in small allies sold yesterday I guess thearting k a w was not a good idea res track thatand keep me stripping thanks k a w for all your support 

9. I'm a bank for black hand...

And whomever you're fighting. Idk.

Anyhow, buy me out I need an upgrade

10. Considering what i know of your clan, most of you carry good allies that are worth buying. So what if i happen to chance on one of these allies? Are you saying you will turn my friends, who are your clanmates against me?

This way, youre more likely to escalate this osw.

11. If someone is a friend of resil, they new they are in osw. If you prentend to be there friend but buy their clan members allies (while full well knowing they are in osw) i would definitely say that was not the best move on your part and should get hit over that. But if your a friend of resil, none of this should happen right?

12. No, that is not what i meant. I mean, say that BH were to strip a res member. Then the BH member would have those allies.

13. Personify think that you're being a but silly :L

14. Taking the High Road by stripping and threatening ally traders? U sound real stupid right now.

15. I haven't threatened anyone... And speaking of stupid, who is buying YOUR allies?

BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

16. Depends on the ally and the circumstances under which you bought it... People who claim they were shopping "in a range" for 200 bil allies are probably lying.

But then, YOU knew that. ;)

17. -Il____Blazey____lI

Fruedian slip? Sloppiness? Ignorance?

Hard to tell, and probably pointless to differentiate. It does say volumes about the kind of people who take it upon themselves to "represent" Black Hand on the forums, tho...

Nice ss btw... Revisionist historians everywhere are turning to KaW for your pointers. What next? The Holocaust never happened? :lol:

18. Just love these stupid in game "threats" 

19. You mean like the ones black hand makes every waking moment they aren't in some kind of nuisance value OSW?