Buying Black Hand Allies? Caveat Emptor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by whorn, May 24, 2012.

1. Tut, tut. How am I trash talking?

Perhaps some slight condescension is in order (and it is)... But, really- look at that other thread.

Chin up. ;)

2. Imho - which is strictly an opinion,

I think that threatening (cause this is what this is) buyers of Bh ally's, even non banks, is lowering your bar (ref; op) would I be right? (genuine question)

3. This thread should get merged with the BH adoption thread. It certainly is rubbish just like its counterpart.

4. I've never seen zaft trash talk in kaw. Ig have some who enjoy a good wind up and troll on forums and others who rarely post.

Trash talk is part of the fun of kaw though. Bit like football rivalry banter

5. True dat SNR not gonna go in-depth but I know that is true for a reason. I have no idea what this guy is talking about..... alts? Lol no offense but ZAFT is bad ass enough to post with their main.

6. This stops short of a threat, more like a warning, or a caution- it's a caution that we're not going to make threats.

We aren't running around on WC advertising "stripped allies", so there isn't much risk that someone is going to randomly buy a bunch of them off a single Resilient account.

I suppose it cuts both ways- you could find yourself buying a bunch of allies off one of us in range and BH could strip you thinking you were a bank of ours. I doubt they'd bother with a preliminary warning either.

For myself, I don't care... You can check my banner I'm not one of these people who thinks that advertising "I'm in OSW don't buy" accomplishes much (especially not with my sordid collection of allies at this point).

In fact, BH can hurt me way MORE long term forcing me to hang onto my front page of allies than stripping them... LOL.

This thread was actually an attempt to fully disclose our tactics that might hurt the "innocent", to the extent such players exist.

7. Ahh I see. I kinda understand. But each to their own :$

8. Thanks for sharing. Management will consider your suggestion and get back to you at its earliest convenience...

9. What is going on at resilience anyway? 4s-watery has changed his name to match my owner. My owner made his own clan yesterday called murder death kill, stuck in it himself , his alts and and an ally who also
    Changed his name to match my owner . Then today my owner has gone back to resilience and left his alts and his ally changed his name back again and left also. I don't understand, it's all so confusing

10. Yes, and I'm trolling in a light-hearted way now, to a degree. I had no idea Alison was the appointed forum monitor for her clan...

As for Zaft trash talk- it's subtle, but what was the gripe of the ZAFT member TheReturnOfRemembrance, again?

Can you even post on the forums without trash talking at SOME level?

I can't please everybody. :lol: ;)

11. Had you joined Resilience when they reached out to you in the aftermath of xsolacex destruction, then you'd probably be a member and you'd know.

But as it stands now, we're going to have to let you work that one out.

12. You should probably find one thread where a ZAFT member has posted in the first place before you can confirm this. I'm not ZAFT too don't say I am. This is KaW.

13. I would think most smart ally buyers check to see if current owners are in a clan involved in an osw. If you dont and your farmed for it it was your own fault. Kinda makes this thread a moot point. Like you said 90% of kawers wont read this. Im not trolling. Just kinda curious why you bothered to post this?

14. Maybe my OSW is deadly boring...

15. So why do you care what ZAFT does or doesn't say? Or what I say about them?

I've merc'ed with and against various ZAFT members, they know how to fight... Perhaps I am mistaken and they NEVER engage in a little psy-ops on the forums or in WC. I just doubt it.

16. Lol why should I tell you why? You have no affiliation with ZAFT or whatsoever. I have my own reasons and it has nothing to do with Resilience.

17. @ ren. Your offer to join after solace war was kind. Your clanmates who offered to volley gold to me was kinder. I hold your clan in very high respect, you can be sure, but as was posted earlier, trash talk is part of banter of war and is good reading for everyone to enjoy. Make no mistake I don't at all consider your clan as anything but a major threat to anyone in osw. Big players . Well financed . Well organized . Strip war vets. Except mdk. He is a noob

18. Thank you for seeing both sides of the coin Alison. I respect that.