Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Or you could take a family like zaft and have the subs hit the pwar and grow the smaller ones while the banks grow and the big guys war... All it takes is coordination and you could dominate... Too much power with the T5 coming out...

2. I like micks rationale on this idea, it makes a lot of sense. Either way you look at it, running a pwar is dreadful for the person monitoring the osf, doing volley transfers is also dreadful, we all know this. It's a lose, lose, or a win, win situation lol!

3. The war plunder has to be --- close and war tax will be active or it wont come into play

4. Micks "rational" is none other then repeating the way we used the old system.

His ideas are old by far.

Pwars will never come back, to prevent this, war tax will most likely never come back.

5. I like rejects like this one who have nothing productive to say

6. AGREED!!! pwars caused real wars due to farmers farming and interupting pwars so let's bring it back!!!'

7. Got an idea FORUM? post it. I have an idea. How about u piss off?

8. U used to war daily because I'd farm an osf to pin from outside clan during pwars. It was pretty much all I did. Everyday was a warzone

9. I happened to like the old system better than this one! Some would say, "if it ain't broke don't fix it!" or maybe that's too old school of a saying for ya ;)

10. Woah buddy, calm your ****.

It's called constructive criticism, if you don't want your idea to be judged, and **** on by me or whoever else feels like it.

Then refrain from posting them on forums.

11. Still, a T5 osf will pay better than an EB until a new boss is released.

12. The next EB tier

13. There was nothing constructive about that. If u have an actual opinion with something more to say than "won't happen" mixed into a bunch of gibberish and criticism how about u keep it to urself. That goes for everyone. Nothing good to say? Then say nothing. If u have a good argument then make it. If not? Shut the **** up lol. It's garbage like u that has forums in such disrepair

14. Pinned. How's that for constuctive criticism 

15. Whoa there cowboy! Hold your horses
    [​IMG]

:cool: