Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Agreed. War is useless if you haven't upgraded to lvl 2 castle.

2. Support System Warring is pointless!

3. War is for profit 

4. Just kidding.

Seriously nobody wars for profit, theirs no fun in that!

5. Support!!!

6. If pwars came back, I'd have 10 bc Alts. Then again, so would half of kaw. No support for a system scam.

7. full support - perhaps add an "auto forfeit" system if the war plunder becomes too unbalanced or # of players becomes unbalanced

8. I agree with bringing back war tax

9. Support. Sort of. Pwars messed up stuff but it made for a more active cc. Now everyone is quiet

10. No support. Pwars are ****

11. PvP is becoming very good and better money for T5. If you bring back PWar then payout will be huge and easy to grow. No support although I do miss the red writing...

12. 

13. Idk if he has covered this but bringing back pwar would be a very viable option of building banks now that they have replaced the drop rate. It could actually make war happen even more. And it gives more options of how to play.

Here's how.

An eb pays better than a pwar did. And u pay a "tax" on a pwar. So u make even less. Like he previously stated it would be in ur better interest to hit an eb because they pay better. This would mean that the only real reason a clan would do a pwar would be to build up an account or funds for an account. In turn this would obviously bring a clan closer together. They all make a little less to actually help the clan. So it would create a more familial atmosphere. Make a clan more of a family. And of course enemies could see that a clan is building a bank and could farm them. Or pin the osf to ruin their pwar and stop this growth. Causing war obviously. Not saying bring it back but it would be another option for gameplay. The person receiving the tax at the end kinda deserves it so it's not like it's unfair to the rest of us. Just my 2 cents

~Mick~

14. I agree to a certain extent pay for doing a war is low and makes people not wanna do em

15. Mick, any real war clan hates sys wars. The only reason they would use the system is to settle a tie if neither side was winning the osw.

16. The whole reason pwars were abolished was because one single account would be gaining upwards of 100b ( usually more 200b ) in 48 hours.

That's ridiculous, hlbc t4 in a weekend.

Hlbc t5 in 2 weeks.

17. @arkst no man a war clan would do pwar to build banks. Or soldiers. Or pots.

The clan does them. Everyone pitches in. It's their tax they are paying that goes to the other player. If a clan or a clan member even doesn't want to pay the tax and help the person who is getting war tax, then they can chop and go elsewhere.

So iss (I'll use iss for example) wants to build banks up because they want strip funds. They start a pwar and everyone in the clan hits osf on other side. They are all making less than an eb would pay so it's not to "scheme" the system war. They build their Accts up and are more war ready on certain Accts. Of the clans choosing. See what I'm saying.

But idc either way. Leave pwars out. Buy Accts and volley transfer and wait 15 days like is the common practice now right.

18. All I'm saying is that unless they shut down the servers then there will always be a workaround of the system for those wanting to work the system. With eb paying better than pwar would this wouldn't really be working the system. Back in pwar days that was all there was to hit if u weren't osw'ing. So everyone hit pwar and people made 2-300b on big wars. There will not be wars like there were then because no one will wanna do them unless it's to HELP SOMEONE OUT. So the war tax won't be quite as much unless the entire KaWmunity loves that person or clan.

19. Pwar = :/

I'm talking about how it would never be used for a war but instead like you said building banks bigger and bigger... Although someone could easily lay down $11,000 and have a quadrillion dollar strip bank over some time? Thank god the devs set a limit :|