Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Well honestly sure I like Swab's idea but hey we're not all war freaks some here want gold. So not the brightest idea if you want *system* wars again on KaW.

2. I agree, get rid of war tax all together. Don't tax my gold only to return it in peanuts if I win.

Keep the mith as is if you like, but stop taxing hits in a system war.

Thought this was important. 

Back to Lurking

3. Even if they just went bak to 20% tax itd b better.

(don't complain bout my gramar I'm trying to typ fast)

4. Bring pwars back these epics blow

5. Like I said earlier. There isn't any incentive to system war now. At least with the payout being mithril, only obtained via system war win, it gave u something u couldn't buy.

Going back to pwars to crap. Pwars killed what I came to this game for and ebs are just as bad. It's nice be able to earn gold but come on.

Developers need some incentive to war if they truly want system wars to work. Maybe that's the issue. Fueling osw's is more effective in generating revenue. That's my take on them selling mithril now. 

6. Back then before system wars your clan would initiate a war by either formally declaring or straight out ambush attack. The prize was the victory and the pots you saved up for had value because everyone knew how hard it was to pay for them. You want money for pots? Gold is already virtually useless now with so many cheap and easy ways of getting it.

7. Oooh pwars

8. BRING THEM BACK

9. Bring back tax, take away ff button! And make it so that if players leave or get kicked their tax goes to! That way u can't kick to give tax to osf! Simplesssss :)

10. Lower the cost of the castle upgrade?

I don't understand your logic...

11. Yaaa bring war back.

12. To prevent pwars maybe do war tax but you only get about 30% back .That way less to nno pwars but you still get a little bit if gold

13. I want pw's back. They were a better idea than eb's and it caused people to actually plan. They were a ton of fun and I miss them dearly.

14. Get rid if mith as war reward (just sell it), reduce tax to 20%, make gold payout the same as EB payout (based on number and type of actions and independent of war tax). Keep ff button as EB style payout kills PW anyway.

Note: when I say war should pay in the same style that EB's calculate plunder rewards, I by no means think it should pay out similar amounts of gold (especially compared to haunting).

15. I have said the same thing myself many times. Depending on the length of the war, you come out worse off than when you started. Even if you win, usually the amount of Mith is negligible compared to the amount of time and effort involved in the war.

I'm not sure about the war tax like it was though, as that will just bring another pwar era. There needs to be something different though..

16. Full support.