Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Good old days? :lol:

2. I want to half-support, and half destroy op in the same brain-thought...

3. Def want to donkey punch the "good old days" fool who hasn't had to spend 6-8 hours at a time monitoring spies, gold available or dropping pots.

4. What about a rare item(s) dropped for winning.

And pots.. Which can be sold for 75% of original gold or used in future to save gold.

5. Stop confusing folks with complicated logic, Benny. 

6. Sorry, shouldn't have gotten all technical there!

7. The Problem solved
    I Dont Know if that can make u support my idea..
    So My idea:
    *Add "Bank" botton : while war u can bank your money that you earn but have to make a minimum amount that you can save in.
    * Decrease war tax that take from us per action that we earn
    * pay out to winner just keep pay miths as normal it was

No Need to bring wartax back

8. Why not just reduce tax to 10%? With the removal of the option of winning side forfeit, no need to have a 40% tax.

9. No more comment?????

10. Can't you make it so that the winning side is not allowed to forfeit?

11. I also support them bringing the war tax back!

12. Now I disagree of bringing the war tax back

13. Bring it back

14. No Support. In the time before time you had to hit battle list to grow. There was no official war system but there were still unofficial off system wars. That was and is still much more fun than ebs and pwars ever were. The reason is because u have to use your brain, team work an be active to win an osw. If there absolutely is a reason for an official war system it should be about pride and honour, and maybe prestige/recognition in the game (not the prestige rating), in my personal opinion. This is a war game after all.

15. I say bring back pw

16. SUPPORT! 

17. Bring em back - I hate EBs - hoping this new war format extends to all wars soon ... Starting to get board with the game ...

18. @Don

Lol, that's called treason, we do deal with it, by throwing your ass in prison for 50 years. Here we can not do that. Don't relate REAL WAR with an APP war game, makes you look stupid.

19. Devs too cheap with the miths.

20. They should let you choose for the war to be mithril for pay out or plunder for pay out