Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tiku, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I really dont understand how people can hate halo.

2. I don't hate halo. CoD IMO is better.

3. Personally I prefer cod to halo

Halo has forge and custom games which is all I really liked

CoD is fun when you don't rage and remember its just a game

4. I like halo 4 better than all the call of dutys past cod 5 but i can't judge it since black ops hasn't been officially relised but it dosn't look half bad

5. Halo takes a lot more skill than COD.

6. Halo's campaigns always seem to drag on IMO, I have had all halo's since 3 but I never completed the campaigns as I got bored. The forge is the good bit imo.

7. Immortal, one positive thing about Halos campaign is that you can do it with friends

8. I saw a leak of the first few missions it's not all based in the future and there's some flash backs from mason while in vietnom

9. I did the original black ops campaign with friends, we all took turns and passed the controller roundî„…

10. CoD is outdated; people only play it because their friends do or because they're **** at other games.

I mean, you aim and shoot. Not very hard.

11. Black Ops campaign was my favorite of any game, especially if you get into the code cracking with the Ascension Code/Codes from Profiles in Courage by JFK. It's pretty cool.

12. Lycan, explain how Halo is not "Aim and Shoot." Its a shooter game.
    I find the Black Ops storyline great.

13. Lycan you sim and shoot in EVERY fps, that includes halo. All you have done is sucked the fun out and then explained it. :)

14. They are on different level so you cannot compair them you can compair other military shooters but not halo to cod Bo 2

15. I never said Halo was any better.

"CoD isn't a challenge" is what I was saying.

16. But it this way on cod 4 i got a flawless 74-0 and 82-0 cod 5 and mw2 54-0 and black ops i i never took seriously so it was like a 37-0 and mw3 i never bothered playing but out of all the halo series i got a 32-0 highest game so i belive halo is more chalkenging but cod is so much fun for trolling and fooling around with freinds

17. for really? its all about that crash bandicoot!

18. I used to play crash bandicoot as a child i had a lityle crash bandicoot figure into school and draw pictures of it and i used to play that and space invaders allday with my brother also i used to play Jackie Chan China Town

19. Halo received more love from the critics...