Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tiku, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I prefer Halo personally, as whenever i go online on CoD its always somebody complaining your crap if your not fully prestiged or not doing 'Quick scopes'

2. Both Suck, Counter Strike is the best Muhahaha 

3. What's Counter Strike?

4. COD RULES well all except MW3 that was crap but halo is some unrealistic peace of crap n have crazy suets that makes u jump 200ft. unlike cod were u shoot zombies AND THERES 8 PLAYER ZOMBIES xD can not wait. i even rank assassins creed higher than halo 

5. Cod just for bad kids.

I can quick scope and go 30-2 (30 kills 2 deaths) it got boring after mw2. Black ops zombies was good, but after then 7 8 I literally forget they even came out their that bad.

Halo 3 MLG was just THE BEST.

And halo 4 is sick.
    Cod is for kids who spray an cant keep their aim on someone

6. ^Grammar seems to be an unrealistic piece of **** for you...

7. Nothing beats halo 3 custom games,

Playing fat kid with 16 people. Good times, gooood times.

8. Storm trooper on page 1,

Halo isn't about master chief killing aliens.

You kill covenant (aliens), the flood and forerunners.

And yes. That's the CAMPAIGN. As all black ops CAMPAIGN is about killing other humans lmao.

Your forgetting there is online, allot more game types to choose from, forge, custom games, spartan ops...?

9. Yeah we'll said storm

10. Plod your stupid. Even war veterans. Say modern warfare and all the games are unrealistic. And At least. Halo had well built story line where ass cod sucks. Just sayin

11. COD IS THE BEST CAM EVER HALO SUCKS

12. Notice all the cod fans can't even spell properly?

It's because their all kids who think they are in the army.

13. Who wants to play a game where it takes a full clip of a gun, just to take its shields down

14. Hs mystery ur right

15. Umm people who are good at games, who actually wins is who has the best aim and strafe.

Not who sprays first

16. Halo is probably the best fps of all time but cod has zombies which is what I really want.

17. Zombiiiessss <3 cant wait !!

18. Halo is pants cod all the way

19. Val6, you comment on other people's spelling yet you say 'Their all kids.' Surely if you're such a genius you should know how to use the right they're/their/there.

20. So true tsb