Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So has anyone at clanA noticed BH has a nice little alliance clan hitting us now....United Noor Empire.....go to there cp and you will find out they are are a hardcore osw who love dat pvp action n hate ebs......

So our cc is cracking up at this mob of noobs as some of us are getting reports of xmas puddings splatting in our face....and I swear there was a couple of reports of 4th of july rockets blowing up in our faces ...pmsl !!!!!! And all this despite there hardcore image and 2 pvp events.

Nice try United EB NOOB Empire but your items dont lie !

2. Chubby, glad u still have an outlet here, but don't the chumps build towers 

3. i hired - i whacked a few attacks and a few steals - it wasnt a strip 
    everytime i do this - there is only me in your newsfeed little one

and your allies are scattered around KotFE word

Why would we waste bars on 9b strip lol you are just my amusement toy along with a few others in Fury i do the same too - i really dont care if you are online or not

next time reverse that 8b you saved on me ... go on dare you

4. So all warriors are in osw clans?

5. Suprise suprise, BH couldn't handle Clan A, they need to call in other clans for back up, Tangra and The United Noor Empire. You should've thought about 2 clans going against all of Clan A. Doesn't make sense cause you know you wouldn't of been able to handle it. I've gotten more Inc from Tangra than BH/OH.

6. MEANWHILE IN A "CLAN A" AFFILIATED CLAN...

Member 273: "Hey Pars..."

Pars: "Hey brother man. You see my epic forum post bruh?! I worked on that for several minutes."

Member 273: "Dude. Good stuff. Good stuff. But, could you not bring up all that stuff about pudding and fireworks? Lots of our members still have leftovers, and plan on using them. They give a pretty radical stat boost."

Pars:

7. We will let you all speculate. Best of luck to all parties.

8. Can someone add T-a-n-g-r-a and The United Noor Empire to Black Hand side, couldn't handle us alone

9. :lol: <-----OSW emoji

Remember, you all attacked us. 900 plus accounts jumped 2 clans.

I know in KAW math, that seems about right for you guys to look good...but unfortunately our allies felt it was about time to come in and enjoy some of this fine OSW ale.

10. Those numerous allies ended up at more than just kofte ;)

[​IMG]

11. You should've thought about how pathetic it looks when it takes all of Clan A Alliance to go against 2 clans. Now we call in 2 of our allies, and you lot scream bloody murder :lol:

I love how the mood of Msb. Changed. They went from complaining of no inc to their #1 dropping 10T in allies because they were afraid of what happened to Mike.

Now don't get me wrong, this is simply a small little war compared to some others, just pointing out the facts of how pathetic Msb. Looks 

*side note, since op doesn't update thread, BH will be keeping a tally of our alliance strips on our clan page. Could Msb. please do the same to provide entertainment to the community? Cheers guys.

12. Not true.

Due to awp hitting from your clans and funding from your clans.

Therefor means , your clans struck first.

Hell death b4 Dishonor wasn't even in this fight until they started taking incoming from black hand.

As far as felt it was time. BS we already know you guys ASKED, when all of you were hitting aztec, they never asked. We defended.

13. And willy says our KaW math is bad?

Anonymous war project (admitted instigators)
    GaW (if still alive)
    Gates of perdition (cf'd in 48hrs)
    Black hand
    Orange hand
    =
    2?

14. I speak on behalf of my family, and what happened between us.

BH / OH = 2

You can ask anyone in AWP, I almost fought them during PvP event because they started stripping us 

GoP has zero affiliation to BH.

So yes, two clans.

Enough clearing up facts. Back to hitting strips. Cheers EB Lord, your name suits you perfectly 

15. @EW you do realise small ickle tiny allies sell all the time right? ally market never died that end - and if you think you found banks take your 8.7b and strip them

But trust me, we do not need banks to clear up little 9b allies

What planet are you on ... this is 2015 get with it

Apologies for going off topic - back to the war in the title ;)

16. I take that as a compliment, funny when nf fills up with "EbLord attacked you and won" :D

17. LMMFAO

(banter over 8.7-9 bil "strip")

18. Lmao really? its pretty obvious BH is going to lose, theyll just never admit that they r losing when they r beat

19. "numerous"? (lol) it was more then "1" ally? ...did you use all 250 ally slots and have to buy more? 

20. Its your own fault you decided to war Clan A, you gave the Inc to other clan causing them to join, when you realized you had made a mistake AND run out of a trip funds, you call in other clans and have them use their strip funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.