Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teach us more pls, you're obviously very experienced.

2. Why would you say that?

Edited to add:

Sometimes it's more fun to not be the big kid on the block, which constitutes lots of KAW.

I challenge you to prove it doesn't work.

3. *detecting sarcasm*

I'm a hybrid - and that strategy beats simply mindlessly pushing buttons.)

(Running with no pots but wanna see who is stealing you? Wait til a few hits in and buy sdp - works like a charm.)

4. lol

6. Dam I'd feel stupid if I talked as much crap as tongue did then get 10t ripped off me

7. So your never gonna tell me who you were (the name you went by) way back when.

I feel like it was Jack stone or something.

8. Jb ur a noob seriously ur not worth my time.. Not even my alts time let's face it u can't do anything.. Hell u fail half the time. Your rather boring.. Besides ur clan an alliance sucks none of u are worth my time. I'm in a real osw facing real warriors.. Ur not on that level yet,if u ever could get to that level noob. Tbh I feel sorry for u, u think ur big an bad, but ur jus an puny little ant with 3 broken legs .. So continue to fail on me while I tend to a real fight... Noob

Somebody better than u in every way
    Beast

9. Did someone say 10t?

Who lost 10t?

10.  i will continue to fight and strip.
    BH did not strip. They may have ran some bars.
    But anyone can save and blindside someone in a war..
    Stop acting like BH did anything .
    This war is far from over . So again are alliance is strong . U must do better than a few strips.
    ️

11. Black hand still not pinned u guys an alliance are a freaking joke u can pin one clan.. Smh no wonder nobody takes clan a seriously

12. And I assume somewhere you are scouting accounts to check if they are pinned.

*slow clap*

13. Assuming BH had nothing to do with it? Lol

Does that justify the fact that you owned quite a few clan mates and no one cared enough about you to even pin your acct.

Also, our not are. You look like a backwoods inbred when you spell it so atrociously

14. I assume ur aunt an daddy make a baby an it was u. U abomination

15. I think ur unhappy with ur life.. U need help, better yet jus put down.. Out of ur misery

16. anywho this will be my last post nobody in this forum is worth my time.. Jus a bunch of wanna be warriors.. ️️

17. Says the person setting in a HTE clan ..
    
    Good Day

18. Also, our not are. You look like a backwoods inbred when you spell it so atrociously[/quote]

It's my life don't judge me 

19. It's my life don't judge me [/quote]

I wasn't judging, just correcting.

Also pointing out that using are in the place of our is like nails on a chalkboard.

20. That would almost qualify as an insult if you weren't an admin of an hte clan.

But hey, you gave it a great go as a forum warrior. You definitely aren't a wannabe at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.