Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Hand didn't bring in the other two clans to help them, they brought them in to fight the war for them!!Black Hand I got more inc from Tangra in 1 hour than I have from your whole pathetic clan this far

2. ^ you gonna run from this osw too?

3. I didn't run from the other one! I left a clan and had to cf to join another. Hey Chubby didn't you run from iG at one time?

4. Pathetic (to avoid words worth of a forum ban) was when blackhand and his sister clan (oh) decided to call out clan A family to support awp and gop (or gol, whatever since they already cf) against Aztec (maybe thinking the rest of the family would just stay aside watching? Or because you well know that Clan A HQ was already involved in another osw? That btw implies that not ALL Clan A family is involved into this osw against bh and new friends).

About complaining of "no incoming", wasn't a complain but a statement. We also aren't complaining about tanga and the noob empire joining the osw (after a couple weeks btw, you couldn't remember they are your "allies"?) Mike was just updating the info about the clans on each side (not sure if we can still considering awp a clan since you're the ones always "forgetting" to mention them).

About strip posting? Maybe would be more fair to the community if you post on Tanga CP, since that's where the cash is coming from? We won't be posting ours cause we never did, no need to start now and most of the money from those allies had come already from bh anyway.

Have fun, is just a game.

5. Just coz some tangra accs frontlined doesn't mean BH didn't hire any dirt allies. I doubt they wouldn't have funded.

6. You're welcome

7. Willy u noob show me on my cp where we are claiming to be osw n pvp champs...........oh thats right it doesnt.......it does on theres however. ........oh wait I need to get back to osw a rocket just blew up in my face from the osw noob empire clan

#notpretendingtobesomethingwearenot

8. This is true. Apparently BH didn't have enough heat. So this "All these Clan A HQ family against our 2 clans" can stop right there. BH hit DB4D, we hit back. Thus DB4D enters the OSW. Simple as that.

Cheers 

9. it's only shocking to you because it was 10T and to me that's chunk change.the gold meant nothing but I will miss Alex and Chooch in AC.I've threw away way 10T worth many times over dropping builds and changing builds and dropping allies.over and over.the only ones that are scared is BH of a real ps with 100's of xtals to burn.I'll be making bank on bbs off of black hands gold(which isn't much btw)they wouldn't dream of dropping 1T to go ps.cause they don't have it.Tangra had to step in before a real strip was done.and guess what.Mike ain't worried one bit.he didn't complain or whine.it's only fueled an even meaner fighting,machine to destroy BH.thanks for all the bronze bars bh btw

10. No- its shocking because you dropped 10T selfishly. Everyone's dropped allies before.

But dropping ten trill, while in Osw? Why don't you.. Idk.. Use the funds to strip someone?

11. Like people that catch a strip and laugh about being able to upgrade.. Learn the art of reverse stripping. Its rather fun to be honest

12. You must make so many bbs as pure spy...
    Great strategy...oh a great clan name you're the best

13. I never really post forums and won't post again but thought I'd drop by to say Hi Pars, keep it friendly Guvnor, it's only a game afterall :).

14. to Zach..how could I go ps if I used the gold to buy more allies?
    to chubby your only mad because u can't hit me with troops.do your job and hit the clan your supposed to.

15. *Governor 

16. He suck NO SUPPORT

17. Dropping ally to turn PS is just saying. You rattle my cage I give up

18. Could u clarify what u mean by "turning ps is just saying,"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.