Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's true, hit bh is not very different than hit an eb except the search for accounts open.
    About the ee tactics in osw... Well, i would appreciate you keep enlighten me pls. 1- scout an account to pin or see if is pinned. 2-?

2. Do you first accept the fact that going head on troops for troops you will always come up short when the opposition is full?

3. Do you accept the fact that we don't zero spies when we are stripping accounts...

This is getting beyond stupid.

Maybe that's why yours and the other persons comments about scouting to check if an account is pinned makes no sense.

Maybe that's why you use attacks, assassins, and steals to check and not scouts.

Or maybe, and hopefully the last one, you know as well as we do that those other 2 people's statement "I scouted them and none of them were pinned" was stupid and you are just trying to defend such a stupid statement.

4. Neither - I assure you my intention is much more nefarious.

*insert evil genius laugh*

Do you agree to the facts that I presented?

5. Seems awp dead can BH hang on???

6. BH has a spine

7. If we are dead why am I seeing multiple actives in my clan

8. You mean the facts that you are presenting to support using scouts to determine if an account is pinned?

9. No I have nothing to do with that argument - in fact I'm pretty sure I've expressed a thought about ee tactics...

10. What happened beast you staying pinned on your ebs after you called me out the fun wont stop for you

11. Elegantly_wasted bragged about catching keeping 8.7b of a 9b "strip". The word strip there is used very lightly.

Obviously an idiot.

12. lol what is this guy talking about

13. Clam A has declared war on someone else? You do realize you are supposed to hit and strip people that you declare war on?

it seems Clam A's idea of OSW is to make some dumb ass thread and then get Valk the leader stripped, then just declare war on someone else lololol

14. What is this guy talking about?

This thread has nothing to do with clan A.

15. Clam A is in the title remedial Randy

16. It's a shame some people don't read past thread titles before posting.

17. I think only idiots strip 9 billion Have some compassion let him keep 9 billion ally. I hope who ever strip 9 billion didn't max Xtal

18. Lol! Too rich! Again, comebacks are a dime a dozen...

Edited to add the following:

Do you know where those allies ended up? I do....,

:lol:

Ps: for the millionth time I'm a chick ;)

19. To totally get back to those who ran away and showed up to the ok corral with a metaphorical knife:

The point of scouts is simple enough. When your opponent is bigger than you and high in both troops and spies the following strategy works wonders:

Scout til you can assassinate, assassinate til you can successfully hit, then use troops to make him/her dtw.You may not take away all the spies, but you can at least pin the troops of a bigger player.

And that, my friends, is in essence the Wasted ee strategy.

(Try it on someone who doesn't have big towers and at least 2 mil higher attack stats...)

20. Kwencydolla.. Roni... Elegantly wasted.

Stop taking in these stragglers fury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.