Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you're the owner of a huge clan. i never even personally trash talked you or your clan. you just got mad because you didn't like what i said.  yea do what you want. i will love to draw fire.

2. oh skinny ive already broken you before. shh.  my little pvp pin cushion. when are we doing our honey moon dear?

3. I didn't do anything. It was someone else. But we have a rule. Don't poke ur nose in someone else's war thread unless u mean to hit or get hit. So I was just asking u

4. Gotta love attention seekers. To be fair. I don't think king would fit up BH arse. It's all backed up with their own crap the stuff is spewing from their mouths now!

5. oh it wasn't hits. that is all fun. it's the ali techni.. wow she is fast. i just realized i said her name and poof. meh do what you want i guess. i was originally defending aow when it was one sided. i stick up for the under dog. im the anti bully 
    ooook here we go 

6. Says -alison- who reset after kotfe farming her

7. No offence you muppets but KotFE accually rock at war, whereas BH are walk overs and general pussies who couldn't get pissed in a brewery

8. So nightmare your clan already had plans joining in this then huh bc as u said it right there...

9. Alison has bigger balls than all of u

I  Ali

10. Ps and general dicks=BH

11. Yes u moron. Ever since ur idiot band of idiots said apoc was too busy hitting eb and that we were scared. We were going to jump u. If u thought any different. Ur dumber than we thought.

12. Every time we fought BH we beat them like well wiped dogs

13. I want to find said brewery sounds like a perfect arrangement

14. Black hand is a joke

15. Yep thats what they all say Druss. Did you come out of inactivty just to post here?

16. BHfear is yet another ps lmfao

17. Maverick darling that's already been established... Several times.

18. Can I be in coffee ca?

19. Yep cheesy, now go back to the kids room

20. Daemin, your mamas teet is calling boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.