[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I can read even the last words of that paragraph, Seth.

2. He can't find the attack button no chance of finding reset.

3. I shouldn't have to strain to read it. It makes a bad read for readers.

4. I'll try to change it soon, but its not my top priority.

5. But once you have completed the terms bh have set. I will give you mine.

Until then happy warring.

Best get back on the vodka.

6. @ matty.
    Here's who he's hitting:
    [​IMG]

@ sky. What I find funny is, you never talked to me about this issue. It's something that very easily could've been sorted with a conversation. However, why you chose the destruction of your clan because I stripped somebody whom attempted to destroy BH (failed miserably). (Dead subject, I've moved on). The small detail of this that wasn't included in the op, is that she was stripped and ca'd during the shard event. So.. :lol:

7. I can confirm I have received incoming.

Now before you all get as excited as I was it was a single scout can't confirm it was sky but here's hoping.

8. X. I did speak to you. Three occasions over issues relating to the initial fault. And one over another member. You never chose to come clean about lying.
    Matty. Wasn't me. But how you know I'm full troops is beyond me. You tend to do 6 assa then scouts. If I go dtw from six or less it's safe to assume I simply hoped off for fifteen minutes and that was my regen. But sure. That's full

Cheese. We've been friends for years. In those years we have been on the same side and against many people. Over all that time you know I'll always speak my mind an be brutal. I'm attacking Matty for being a **** person. Not because he's an alcoholic, I had a problem with that myself as I said, but for an alcoholic to come here and talk as if he was above the rest of us is unacceptable. I insult Matty who has for months attacked members and friends of mine, hotty being only one. I attack him for coming into a war thread for clans he's not in and talking as the expert

As for dominance in strips. You've spent 226b so far on the_rebel. Who had 22b in allies and has 6 left. You took 16 for 226. That's a 210b loss on one member. Need I go on. How about the 100b arek spent before you kicked him for being a spy. Which brings up. How many "spies" have you kicked so far. 4 I think. Right?

You won't get a reset out of me. You won't get urf to disband. You know that. You've know for years I'm more of a stubborn ass then any of you. That's why you've both invited me to BH so many times. The fact is that you hVe the numbers and the size. But my rebels are better then you'll ever be. Simply because they aren't currently fighting for BH

9. As I had stated before my target was just sky. But little cheeky salty wants my attention as well.

So you have it.

Matty declares osw on urf.

10. Matty. No one gives a flying **** what you do. You haven't been important since you left bh

11. So where's this proof of yours I'm an alcoholic or that I even drink for that matter.

12. You've never been important.

Or relevant for that matter.

13. Sky, the only people that have left BH in the past week were guests and people we deemed unfitting for the clan. They werent war runners. They werent suspected spies.

14. If your dead clan won't disband, then I suppose once everybody runs and it's just you and a few Noobs lefts there. Then you'll have truly won right?

Maybe you guys will strip me. Show that you're a true mighty force to be reckoned with. Oh.. Wait.

Your clan, has how much in funds? This is pathetic. Honestly. I think you stripped (maybe?) a 100b bomb off of somebody and took 2b. That's a loss worthy of a reset.

Your clan is, save a few members, Naked, potless, and mostly inactive. I'm a bit shocked honestly, for somebody with your tenacity and experience, id have expected more for sure.

15. Whatever excuses we want to use. I won't argue that point with you. But you can't deny the loss of funds in attempted strips proves a lack of complete domination in strips

16. X. I'm fighting the same war you guys tried to fight against apoc. My bet is that I'm more stubborn against you then you were against apoc and by the end the respect you supposedly got from that war will be due me by you.

Like I said. It isn't a war about winning. It's because you lied to me. So this can go on. I've got members here that will stand by it for a fairly long time. Longer then you'd expect. Each one of them has been through more then the majority of you ever will. We'll see who's left at the end

Edit:
    We hired an 85b bomb. He was open for four hours. We sent about 2k steals. He unbkNked and rehired that bomb

17. Probs not majority of your clan. Considering every single hte we make enough to strip your clan. The rare inc burns a few pots, then we make that back 1 eb.

I honestly don't think I've had a single spy action attempted against me this entire "osw". But I do know I have full bars. I'd welcome even a scout bomb from you guys at this point.

Goodnight sky, going to sleep from forums. I sent you the time I'll be asleep in your pm which you can check. Maybe if there is a god, he'll miraculously give you the funds to strip me. I can sleep with my ringer off too if you'd like.

乃Ħ 

18. Quite honestly, most of us have barely received INC. If we are both going to be so stubborn to hit, why have this OSW? :lol:

19. Ask your leader. And shouldn't you know answer since you posted thread?

20. Sarcasm. One hell of a tool