[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. This is a wonderful clan advertisement. Well done. You show the game you are in fact well versed in politics and decor, and are willing to declare war on another OSW clan to fight for your values.

Much respect.

But, let's be honest here. Hotty went all-in exclaiming to the game how "pathetic and washed up Black Hand" was, in several different ways. In forums, WC, PM's and any clan she went to looking for sympathy. How can anyone be surprised she got stripped?

IMO she has been trying to get stripped to garner support for her retribution on Black Hand, which has failed miserably.

Look at the StripTease project....that failed. This is merely another attempt.

Sky, Salt, I respect you two, but I've always called things like I see them. This is "psycho ex-girlfriend" crap, and I hope you see it.

3. Jesus make up your mind, are you sucking up to black hand or are you hating on them?

But sky I hate to burst your bubble but...

Yeah, Hotty isn't apart of your clan or has any intentions of helping you, she has you wrap around her finger while she crys to the clan she is now perm admin in. Like most others she's cried to trying to get me to stop stripping her crap allies. Just face it you're being used by her. :roll:

4. Lol I have a similar ss I could post to wolfies

No wonder sky your "clan" is already losing numbers. Why fight for someone that runs from trouble and whines to anyone that bothers to listen.

Ps sky that's still me in your newsfeed. Get used to that.

5. Did you even read the thread? Anyways, What do you have to contribute besides your consistent blabbering that she is unloyal and has tried destroying black hand etc. You aren't even in Black Hand? Why would it matter to you anyways?

6. I think it was made very clear she isn't or would not be here for the war

What was also made clear was she was a member of mine when the cease fire was broken. And that I'm not hitting BH for hitting her. But for their Current owner and a former council member lying to me about that breach in cf.

You can comment on her all you want. She isn't the issue. The issue is that Xtreme lied to sky. Xtreme owns BH. Sky owns urf. Clan owners who wrong each other tend to go to war

Yes I spoke about myself in the third person. It should clarify things. We went to war over how sky, me, was treated. Not over hotty

7. I own a cheese burger.

Now half a cheese burger.

I own nothing.

Much like your story.

Sky owned urf.

Bh and ate half off urf.

Sky owns nothing.

Now I'm not targeting urf. I'm only targeting you sky.

8. Can i come?

9. Fool,'Kaw isn't life

10. You're right no point using logic on morons.

11. Wtf is going on now?

12. Calm down

Talk through NF for disagreements
    And walls for trash talkin'

Because no one wants to listen to you guys argue over a person

13. Now sky I know this may be hard for someone of your limited mental capacity, but in an osw you do need to use your troops or spies on anyone of the enemy.

I'm sure none of bh will mind the incoming as your to scared to hit me back.

I await for you to prove otherwise.

14. Needed something to do while sky Regen his troops ready for me to pin again.

15. I've been hitting them plenty. I'm sure they'd have told you if you were there. What I won't do is hit you outside of BH when they have more members who need inc then we have to give. You just aren't that important anymore. Now go back to AA. Put kaw down. And come back when you matter

16. Funny every time I let you outta pin your troops are full.

So who you really hitting.

You say I don't matter but your only defence is bad insults that I'm a drunk.

What next im so gay.

Or will you resort to threats like your dads bigger than my dad.

17. In regard to the successful strips and overall dominance of BH in this war I thought I would step in and shut these personal attacks down before they got worse. Sky you dont have a platform to stand on anymore. Your clan never really had a chance. Sorry to be blunt about it, but it would have been much more successful with a more solid roster. However calling Matty an alcoholic disgusts me quite a bit. Not only was Matty a clanmate of mine for a long time, he is also a good friend. Not only am I disgusted with the **** you have spewed, but the entire council is as well. Considering this, your cf terms are clan disbandment or you reseting. Your members can seek personal cf by leaving the clan and requesting a cf from one of our admin. - Cheezey

18. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Oh, really now?