ASW Inactive List - Uncalled for

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Soy_Doll, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Wow bell. Didn't have to go as far as insulting me, but I'm amused by ur hate threads ;) Ok. I'm over it. Siyonara

2. They're gonna get farmed in a war game for screwing over people! Ohmygawd who would have thought!?

3. The list was necessary and called for. If you don't agree I don't really care.

4. Does that mean you are requesting a lock soy?

5. Wow Belle... Great job at that response I had to pause after reading your response, was speechless

6.  you tell them Belle  

7. I was one of those on the waiting list. I was ready to go all-in and contribute for one of those teams but never got the chance.

Meanwhile these leaches wasted space in their clans, kept people like me out, and cost their teams the war, all so they could get their shiny little badge. Not very all-star like. They deserve to be put on blast.

8. Excactly Isaac.

9. Hello Soy my old friend. Hope you are doing well. I have to disagree with you on this one. I was assigned the fun task of pinning the leaks on my team. Had a list of 10-12 I was pinning. I didn't care for it too much to be honest but knew it was necessary. I was 197 on my roster and finished 117 in plunder. I finished so poorly because 60% of my actions were pinning on my own team (people that didn't bother to show up at all, got called in to work, or had "emergencies" ). Like the majority here I want to hit the enemy during a war 

10. Lol orb and Harry. We were pinning our own inactives, but like Belle said we can't have them pinned the entire time. So they are still open for steals before they are back open for attacks to pin them again.

11. My post wasn't toward orb and Harry, but to soy, I was laughing at their posts to soy.

12. In fact I was a little pissed the thread list for my team was so short. My pinning list was much bigger and I was looking forward to seeing their names up there. I guess some of those players were kind enough to grace us with their presence to participate for an hour or two 

13. Lol sal, our biggest leak that got stripped within the first ten mins, showed up with thirty minutes left in the war. He got rewards and the badge, I'm beyond pissed about that.

14. I don't what war u do OP..u come to war to pin your own clan mates?? Seriously? Agree with kaw admin for the list of inactives..hope in future wars no one will volunteer, sign up, park account, sleep n leak and get rewards..

15. Soy. How do you propose making the plunder when you're all tied up keeping lazy, useless fucktards pinned? From the sounds of things, you're advocating freeloading. Now. If everyone has that idea, where do you get? Nowhere. Besides. It's a voluntary ******* war. Don't sign up if you don't wanna be there or do anything. Muppet.

16. Totally disagree with OP and totally agree with all the points Belle made. We had one member leave prior to the war because an "emergency came up". Never entered war...why didn't these members do this if "something came up" (like sleep).

All Star War participation is an honor and should be treated as such by all who enter. All of the ones on our list never had the decency to come into cc and tell us they were inactive. True warriors would do this in a SW- not leave their team to find them on their own. And our actual list that Saleen mentioned was MUCH longer than this. We all understand RL happens- this is only a game. But total inactivity is simply unacceptable in the All Star War.

17. op i think the players had a good reason to know who the inactivea were they were milking their clan for an achivement they didnt earn i say farm them all to reset.

18. No.These people deserve some kind of punishment for joining a war they knew they couldn't be active for. Let them be farmed and humiliated.

19. I think the list was a fantastic idea. It shows that 1, ATA is serious about the wars and therefore 2, you can't just leech off other players like that. Showing them up publicly makes an actual incentive not to be inactive in the future.