apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @wicked- as a moderator, I do my best to keep kaw clean and age appropriate. I answer game related questions and do my best to be helpful.
    I'm not quite sure how you mistake my chiding Lala's behavior as whining.
    In fact, I think this is a perfect opportunity to provide a service to the kawmunity. Let this serve as an example of how NOT to play the game.

Moreover, I promote pvp play. Lala is pretty much the antithesis of what a pvp player should be. She chooses to lie and backstab rather than actually fight. She chooses to write fake apologies to get out of being hit. She is, basically, the anti-role model for a pvp player.

So to all of you children out there who want to engage in pvp gameplay on kaw- take this as a lesson. Do everything opposite of the way lala does it. :) :lol:

2. @shadow- pinky had 30 bil sitting out when he went to bed. You were such a non issue he didn't bank. So the 2 bil was taken from
    Around 35 bil, not 7 bil. Again- really sad.

3. Oh yes kawmunity do exactly as belle and the last rights po pos say other wise u are a poor player. Make sure to kiss their ass and show as much fear as possible. U will get far kids...

Come on belle get out of here with that lame ****.

4. @lala- I had him kicked yesterday evening. So he just showed up in your clan in under 24 hours. So I didn't even notice until I saw that he joined your clan and then stripped pinky within a few hours of being there. Stop lying. It's unbecoming.

5. Lala u recently apolagised, now u smack talk? Make ur mind up

6. I'm not lying.

But u are proving my theory just perfectly belle.

Last rights meaning of 1v1-
    Clan target- last rights vs one person.

Oh wait but yet shadow is a non issue.

I once again have admitted my involvement to the extent that I was involved. I refuse to own up to something I didn't not do. So if that categorizes me as a "bad" player then so be. Dont expect this war to end anytime soon.

7. Lala I don't want it to end  no Inc but I can run fb all over your ***** thank you WOF

8. Lala ur clan is a grave yard.

9. And the only reason ur clan gets CF is because ur enemys think ur dead and u give up. So u post ur clan info to look like u war well. Woc do not war well. U sit there like faggots and get smashed everywhere. Hit back will you

10. I figured u all would have learned from the first war, we don't care about getting hitit doesn't phase us. Better than having to eb that's for damn sure

11. @bellemorte you didnt have me kicked to clarify he respectfully asked me to leave and my alt was stationed here to help lala i regret that WoF got involved but the way she sticks up for her members against insurmountable odds is admirable to say the least and yes my belle again trust is not really your area and i take note that LR seem to be trolling a few clans recently. This is just a reply to comments mentioned towards me

12. yes, u just take hits. U dont and cant hit back. U pretend to have strip funds. But u dont. U r just a parosite of kaw

13. Belle* not my belle 

14. for u to apologize and then plan and tell people when to strip once it happens seems like u have more involvement then u want the kaw world to believe. then u also claim someone in lr is planning stuff against lr. just not the kinda thing that envelopes a cf i guess. got anymore bs left in your tank :roll: i used to respect u until this kinda crap

15. Omg!!!! I DIDN'T PLAN THE GOD DAMN STRIP.

16. No stupid it was a typo. And I corrected it.

17. Anyone joins wof and they will be no cf too.

18. Fine by us. We aren't going anywhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.