apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually I covered his name so.. Don't worry about it 

2. Yes I told him obviously but wasn't aware this would break cf seeing how no cf terms other than making this thread were talked about. Oh wellhaha

3. Yeah it's hard to believe planning a strip for a admin in last rights is a reason for cf revoke... Use your brain cell lala

4. But for the record u idiots I didn't not have him stripped. It was a result of him fighting someone else. I was just helping. It wasn't my idea

5. wow lala u actually think that this wouldnt break cf?
    u have been planning this since u wrote this thread, yes i have those ss as well but wont post those at this time :lol:

6. Lmao lala you just admitted to helping have one of our members stripped.. Are you that dense?

7. haha assassin i told ya brother, she wears a helmet

8. Lmfao pinky u r wrong someone is planning some thing in last rights but it's not meI was just told about it ..

9. This is some jerry springer action right here. If your plan a strip, at least fess up to it. Dont crap on your remaining pride by trying to lie your way out.

10. No assassin I don't deny what I do or have done. I own up to it. But I will don't take the blame for others.

11. Oh well of someone just told you we were planning something post the Ss. Oh wait let me guess it was a VM on that 3rd party app wasn't it.

12. You deny helping with a strip on one of our members, yet you admitted to helping with it.. Stop contradicting yourself and get your lies straight. Tell me how many of WoF members knew you were dealing behind the scenes to help with the strip?

13. What are u dumb asses not under standing??

NO- I didn't plan nor did I organize the strip on pinky.

YES- told strip_me_i_sleep_at_night about pinky getting stripped. And nobody else.

Jesus its not that hard to separate the two.

14. Not to mention.... The whole reason this started was you letting out farms into your clan.... Then you let shadow into your clan.... Who also happens to be pinky's farm.

I mean- good lord lala- was it really worth it- demeaning yourself by writing what seemed to be a heartfelt apology only to get yourself and your friends into the exact same mess again?

Why would you
    1) bring an LR farm into your clan directly after you had to apologize for doing the exact same thing?
    2) why would you organize a strip on an admin in LR?
    3) why on EARTh would you break cf over 7 bil? I mean.... Come the hell on! You could have at least saved up 15 bil and tried for an acct that was holding mp . That was just sad sad sad.

15. And what I meant is someone is planning something on* last rights but it isn't me

16. On page 11 and I quote your post "I was just helping"

17. Oh here we go again with belle trying to force her big ass in my clan. Had u guys done ur home work shadow is a perm here... He just brought over another acct. this is nothing new belle. Surely pinky saw little shadow here days ago. And no he isn't a clan farm of urs. Shadow and pinky have been going back and forth for a while now.

18. I thought WoF was a "war clan"?

19. God damn assassin...

Let

Me

Type

Real

Slow

For

You

I

Told

One