apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bang to rights. Live with it. And this time, have ur clan fight back

2. And that one person went blabbing in pal

3. Pfm- all u do is talk about how wof didn't hit back. What u fail to realize is the last war wof was fighting zaft anarchy and last rights at the same time for the first 2/3 of the war. 161 vs 12 I am sorry u weren't top priority and it is likely u won't be this war either. Hit harder maybe we will find time for u. But I doubt it.

4. no because ur past ur sell by date. Like hitting dust. but come on, second war, lets have you

5. [​IMG]

Oh look. Lala was planning something before.

Isn't that sweet?

I guess the true sorrow here is that Lala's evil master plan was foiled by her loud mouth on a7 bil strip attempt.

Now - lala- Let me use small words so you can comprehend.

1) shadow is being farmed by LR member. You let him into your clan and offered him protection. This is the same thing that happened when you invited lwp and pers into your clan. You know- that thing you apologized for on page 1? Now lets ask ourselves- was that the proper thing to do?

2) you assisted in the strip LR council member. You messaged people to assist in the stealing of the LR council member. Your member purchased the ally from pinky.

3) you were planning something before this according to the above ss.

Really lala. It's time to stop trying to compound lies. It's sad and embarrassing.

Also, I find it disgusting that you would write an apology thread to us just so you would stop being hit while trying to plan stuff behind our backs.

That, to me, is the worst kind of person. A true snake in the grass. If you didn't mean what you said, then you should have kept fighting instead of being a nasty lying backstab bet whose word means nothing.

All we have in life is our word and you have shown that yours is worthless. You should be ashamed of yourself. I suggest you do some self reflection on what you have done. It's dirty and you can never be trusted by anyone on this game again.

6. Backstabber*

7. Before the cf.

8. Awww poor LR. Have to hit such a little clan so they can feel big. And led by a mod too. So sad that everyone forgets this is a game

9. Yes your clan is pathetic

10. Mobo knew nothing and I DID NOT PLAN THIS STRIP. and no belle had shadow been a clan farm I am sure last rights would have said some thing days ago when he joined.

11. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok this is funny i need popcorn

12. Well lala- I asked him to be removed from a different clan just yesterday and prior to that he was clanless or in bh.

So that is another lie, I assume.

@whoever whined about hitting a smaller clan- um- you idiots start crap with us and expect to say "it's okay. You're tiny. So go ahead and strip our members". No. That's not how it works.

13. It's a ***** being outnumbered. Who would of thought a lying, cheating, backstabbing ***** would bring that kind of thing about?

It's awful,it really is

14.  this is too funny. Belle as a mod you should control yourself better. I thought players were given 'moderator' for their leadership and able to help players out. All ive seen you do is cry about how bad lala is

15. Mods still play the game

16. Omg Lala all your different excuses are making your story very complicated I'm thankful that belle put it all into terms a page or two ago

17. Is the wicked guy intellectually challenged?

18. Belle pinky hasnt hit me ive been knocking his sdp down past two days with 0 inc :D as for getting me kicked i was using the ambush as a pin eb to get funds  ps i had 0 xtals the people who help did so under thier own accord ;) to say that 2b went down when i could take what 200mil says alot really about how hated you are. And its funny that once again LR are shoving thier weight all over forums this just shows how arrogant and obnoxious some of you are needing to boost your egos this way. And as for trust i think belle you did a good job in the regs vs foxes war of why LR shouldnt be trusted, this is not really your area to comment  in respect last comment 
    [​IMG]

19. The butt hurt runs like whine (see what I did there?). War more, yack less. Pound em lr

20. I am not changing my words. Shadow had planned and organized the strip.

I told one person about it.

And belle we both know if shadow was ur clan farm last rights would have revoked the cf days ago. So no I'm not lying. U fail at trying to make it look like I am hiding ur farms. if u did have him kicked from another clan before he came here u would have known he was here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.