apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didnt use lala as a meat shield or diablo stupid stormcradle. I left her clan almost immediately after i joined. I kicked my entire clan and sent them away and told diablo to leave as well but she didnt want too.

2. Aww.

I can smell the menstraition from here

3. Metal you have quite the big mouth too buddy pretty much Everything anyone says get ss'd by you and posted to your clan counsil. Such a snitch.

4. I cover myself LWP.

Speaking of snitches? Hmm clan tz... 1.5tr strip funds.... Smells like the vans daddy son combo's in town.

5. Last rights suck

6. Anyone up for coming to teach us how to eb

7. Lala are we friends? :c

8. Well anywho, you get no cheesecake.

9.  GoR want cheesecake! 

10. im probably not on her friends list either anymore :(

11. [​IMG]

Note that this is lwp prior to the strip. And now that he lost all of his gold, he's ranting like a lunatic.

Btw- LR has more than enough tr

12. Tr?

COMPLETE YOUR SENTENCE WOMAN!

13. Grr. Don't know how that posted.

We have more than enough funds. And know that I am happy to use them on you at anytime you decide to try and get allies again

Anytime u decide to pot up, we will burn you

A clanless nub with no pots and no allies means u are making no gold and can't grow.

U are our back up farm when we are bored- until you try to start playing again

Enjoy :). Sometimes, you can only lie and cheat so much before it comes back to bite you in the bum.

14. Awww belle. You know lwp can't post now! It's his sleepy time...gotta get his beauty sleep so he can do well in art class tomorrow (he's struggling in that subject as you may also know). It'll be interesting to see if he (once again) quits and runs off to gaw.
    Keep the deluded rhetoric flowing lwp. Your tears of noob rage flow as fine as wine. Maybe daddy can give me a trill and I'll go away. That's his style of play anyway...

15. Hmmm. I find that acceptable terms for cf. have his daddy message me.

16. Nice to see stable regeneration rates now lmao...

Gj LR... Y'all kept me pind well. I wish I was more active during the osw, but like all blessings, my job comes first
    I didn't mind checking kaw once / twice a week an see myself pind. I kept a few LR members busy I guess

It's the holidays and I wanna wish WOF, LR, TSC, BH, BCW, LAW... and all my friends around KAW a Merry Christmas. Now bak to work and my weekly kaw checkups. God Bless.

Guru
    Est: 6/2010

17. Wow lala. Can't believe I didn't see this two days ago when it was posted.

Shows class. A lesson I wasn't able to teach you. But some lessons you cannot be taught, but must learn from experience. This took courage to post. More courage than it took to fight. A very humbling task I imagine.

Anyways kudos to you and WoF for standing up and fighting. And don't worry about that notch on your belt from the loss. That's how you earn your stripes. You win some, you lose some. Hell even the biggest clans in KaW have lost a time or two. It's not about if we win or lose or what we have left over after the battle. It's about the willingness to stand up and battle again for what you believe in. And even if you get your ass kicked, at least the enemy knows you won't be pushed around and just take it.

Kudos to LR for humbling my grasshopper. Thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.