apology for farming.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarthVadersEmpirw, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Stupid reason for farming is stupid as hell. :roll:

2. Who's bickering I'm just pointing out that you are in fact scared and you use a tiny alt to post forums. And since you are scared and a little piece of crap that is scared to post with a real account. You should shut your trap and watch the big boys talk.

3. Exactly. I'm tiny, a wee noob who deserves to be farmed. Farm me oh great and powerful one

4. Psst who said I'm a alt? Maybe a reset?

5. And u didn't point put anything with your previous posts.but ill point out u have the intellectual acuity of a rat

6. He's got a point.

7. Right and yet here I am posting with my account for all to see instead of hiding like a scared child. 

8. Lady boss who are you again ? Oh that's right you are that spamming noob role player who nobody likes. Thanks but I could care less about anything that comes out of your mouth.

9. None said anything about hiding, once again, your intellectual acuity is demoralizing

10. But u care about a nub? Lol!

11. I dont really care if you dont care. Im just standing in the background and commenting. But continue with your convo while i enjoy the show.

12. Oh? Nothing to say? Thats what i thought. Have fun in life.

13. Shadow when you get tired of hiding I'm easy to find.

14. Im a main. Like i said i reset. getting embarrassed by a lil nooblet?

15. Apologize for farming........ Vladamir. ITS A WAR GAME! farming is what ya do man. Other than war thats more fun. You can farm without getting in trouble :) :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

16. I'd like to take most of the credit for this thread for a couple of reasons
    1. My comments
    2. I hit the tough guy
    3. They got some other fairy to fill my newsfeed

You're welcome

17. God_illest, I challenge you to a 1v1. Come fight me. Rules are simple : attack only the opponent until CF or apology had been given. If one of us decides to attack an EB or other people, they automatically forfeit. Will you accept, or are you just a scared, sad, puss, as I claim you are.

18. Ill hit you mike and ill hit Vladimir ill hit whoever else hits me.

Ill atheist commend vlad on having pots. And not being an inactive alt