apology for farming.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarthVadersEmpirw, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Awe sweetheart... I wouldn't grace your newsfeed with this account. By all means though "knock yourself out" 

2. Thou shouldnt apoligize

3. Yup he failed every hit

4. @ murs barcode etc. who cares if the person is half your size? I will farm anyone.

5. Collect them noob tears KOTFE

6. No failure except 2 last atk you are a brave boy haha hehe lmao

7. You scouted. That's it.

8. Thats it wat?, you dont really know me do you noob, hahaha

9. I'll fix that for ya. You obviously have no clue who YOU'RE dealing with. So keep up your "threats" you'll find out soon enough.

10. Vlad - grew some balls after forum "support"

God complex guy - still trying to play tough guy on tap tap game

Keep up the good work champs, you're looking great

11. It's just a game 

12. Grew tough? All he does is scout.

13. Which is a (minor)improvement on the forum whining he started at

14. Illest big but his allies are just for plunder I'm in a battle with that welcome guy at the moment an wondering who he gone call for lil ol'me I deleted his bypass I kaw like a man not a girly man

15. You're the one dumb enough to farm him. It just goes to show how many people don't have a clue about KotFE.

16. See, this is exactly why kotfe wasn't for me. Hit one get all isn't my type of game play, and didn't realize how much you guys did it till I was in the clan. You guys are machines, making your clan a powerhouse, why not let your members 1v1? That's what I'd like to know to be honest.

Also, you guys can't take comments? Everyone has there own mind and can speak how ever they feel like, no need to say "anyone who disagrees with us, come hit one of us and you'll be in ca". Just let them 1v1 , what's the most that can happen other than respect?

17. You didn't let the hansel 1v1,.

18. Wow. This has been interesting. Usually I never read every comment.

19. You're right. The hansel also wasn't cussed out, insulted, and wall spammed by a special one either.