apology for farming.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarthVadersEmpirw, Jun 24, 2013.

1. It's a game, took it to heart or what ? Personally I don't give a **** what someone has to tell me on this tap tap game, or how they say it. It's a fucken game, don't get too caught up in it.

Also, why would you need to do anything about it? The hansel could kick an attack build like vlad ass so easily , he wouldn't need your help.

2. Nobody cares:)

3. ^using his new bbcode , idiot.

4. He's protecting his clannies, that's understandable. But demanding an apology on forum? That's just pathetic. Trying to show KotFe is almighty?

5. You got the apology, now don't be a dick about it and demand they remake it because it didn't fill your pathetic needs. Everyone that matters knows who kotfe is, getting forum apologies from people who don't isn't a boost in your reputation. Kinda seems sad to be honest.

6. If the apology doesn't fit the requirements for the apology, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be done again. It's good when pele can put some effort in.

7. Lol. Farm me! Im so nooby i can barely use the toilet

8. Here's your link kids. If you don't like how I play the game, then feel free to show me. If you can't hit me or if you're too scared to show up in my news, then kindly stfu and go back to your EB.
    [​IMG]

9. So fierce, mr.Cool

10. Awesome statement welcome to the machine we been passing hits now ur clannies involved I guess that means I'm winning since ur clannies talkin to clan owners getting involved for just lil ol'me I got ss of ur loses care to compare @welcome???

11. Haha! Your mith will run out. My attack pots and defense pots won't(especially since I'm not using attack pots). Unlike you, your former clan knew the fire was being toyed with. Enjoy the bragging while its still fun.

12. Um actually NO I left sof cause for 1 I was just visiting for2 ur Hansel buddy was making threats so I went clanless to hit him an you but good lie

13. Guys your period blood is leaking all over the place. Stahp

14. Thats disgusting. :|

15. Statless alts shouldn't open their traps 

16. I asked to be farmed^ maybe yall should stop bickering like my children

17. Also ur right my mith will run but with my few wins I'm banking more than enough to keep it going but anyway gonna take a power nap in prep for tonights festivities if only you knew how bored of eb I've been...

18. Spam getting rediculous, can we lock this silly thread?