Apocolypse Members Deserve to hear the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *We_Deserve_Better (01), Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am usually the first to speak against statless alts, but this post reads legit...good luck to all.

Bigbaddoug left war???

2. lol at someone actually believing this is an prophet alt. that was a joke. need help deciphering that?

also more LOL at thinking that Zeus can type that we'll...

:D

3. I the leader of DAFT CORPORATION , sorry SHAFT corporation state that I MADE AN ALT TO GET PPLS REACTION

DAFT CORP

4. lol

Rest my case.

Along with my autospelling typos.

5. The Op is definitely not a ---Zeus--- alt he is far to eloquent 

6. Zeus is too busy rapping to make alts 

7. He's too busy doing lightning stuff 

8. If this is true and u are a admin of your clan u should be ashamed of urself for writing this thread. Ur not helping u clan only motivating ur enemy to rip u guys a part. Do ur clan a favour if u love it so much and leave. I'm sure they all appreciate that more than ur search for truth. A perfect example of a EB noob in war clan. what an idiot. 

9. I can't believe I read every single post. Ugh, my eyes burn now..

Was something said after that??

10. Drgn there was but its kinda pointless.....good to know you read it though!

11. OSw is not pretty. Never is. You can't think that taking on Zaft would be some walk in the park. It's a slow months-long procedure that has an extremely high failure rate. The so-called targeting the EB clans also never works. As yafi has shown, EBs get done no matter how many builds are pinning.

12. Once op pretended he was apoc there was no need to read further. All credibility was gone at that moment.

13. Im in OSW but you hurtie me so bad! Don steal my golds!!!!

14. I'm just waiting for another illegal wars thread

15. A way better thread than most out there. 

16. learning curve for HoG, MG and HiT but nothing new for CR and KotFE. like any war there will be the weak links on both sides. as for ops statement, war is like a game of chess, pawns been led by one genius hand. if they make mistakes then you will surely lose however the only time you will know this is when you have lost. You should have more faith in your leadership no matter how difficult it may seem. but the best tactic is generally to counter the opponents tactics. as its often the most demoralising one. If what you say is true then its not too clever as all the more experienced heads can simply teach them years of osw war tactics in a matter of minutes. A good example would be William of normandy his army wasn't too big and in the face of his english adversaries would have been slaughtered. But he used a tactic he used in a previous war which he was heavily outnumbered and once again it didnt fail him.

17. YES!!! I am --ZeuS--- Boss Of Garbage

18. I agree my clan MG is selfish. That why I'm doing EB and let Laoda make my lost to11k up to date. Pls CF ZAFT. I respect Laoda and all ZAFT member.

19. Now that guy is pathetic (see above)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.