Apocolypse Members Deserve to hear the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *We_Deserve_Better (01), Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    THE BEAT ALLIANCE IN THE WORLD!

ZAFT SUCKS!!

ANY APOC MEMBERS PLEASE PM ME IVE TRIED GETTING INTO YOUR CLANS FOR WEEKS TO FIGHT.

P.S u will see me in your newsfeed zaft

2. LMFAO. I think, my ribs have shattered.

Out of laughter.

3. Whether OP is an apocalypse or ZAFT alt is debatable, there can be a chance for it to be from both side and neither as well. But ZAFT won't post the name of the pal rooms out to cut off one of our information source. It's just not smart to do so. I'll remind all ZAFT to refrain from posting forums regards to this osw. Thank You.

4. Bump because I like this thread.

My side: I used to never like zaft and thought they ganged up on others to much. When this war atarted and I was in MG I thought this would awesome. Now I'm out and am rooting to zaft. Chongo really didn't do ****, I would PM him some questions but rarely an answer. He's just on to hit EBS, it's his admins like A1 or LL that do the work.

5. Ummm @BreakDown, all mains are on iPhones or Android phones.

I usually write long posts while journeying on trains n buses or lying on my bed watching YouTube videos.

6. @Malestone:

Teach me, sensei! The forbidden arts of flash typing on an Apple device! :lol: .

7. I don't like war threads much but enjoyed this one. Lol

8. Thanks for good read

9. Interesting read respect to all fighting

10. What a cry baby, so funny!

11. Lmao. Original you are a tosser. Strip was about 23trillion btw

12. LOL. The army of alts is strong in this one.

Really all these long serious post and attention for a statless alt that posted something in forums that is completely debatable. Unreal.

Fact is youve got some of the oldest and best warriors on both sides of this war. One side will win, but both sides will cause mass damage. This is osw. Yeah there's people new to osw on both sides and that's a good thing. Give war a chance.

Forums use to be a place of awesome war trash talk and now it's more like everyone trying to justify something that doesn't even matter. It's crazy how serious some of the post are get trying to prove nothing.

A for hog kicking my ass... they wish and know better.

13. The OP is non other than ---ZeuS--- from Zaft Carnage :) sorry to break the news.

14. @Speaker on page 5.

Glad to come back and be able to laugh at another idiotic post.

How hyprcritical some morons can be...

:lol:

15. @ Malestone

Endearment : An expression of affection.
    If he's using one for apoc, shouldn't he be apoc alt

16. An apoc alt?*
    By your logic.
    He used one for Loada too. So neutral then? Just applying your logic ;)

Love how you always think you know what's happening :lol: .

Legion - "Not an Ex WiG admin". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.