Apocolypse Members Deserve to hear the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *We_Deserve_Better (01), Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I'm an alt.

The reason will become clear so no trolling please. My motivations are purely based on frustration and a desire to make our leaders listen.

My main is an admin within an apoco clan that is warring zaft. I've been trying to get my voice heard for a week with no luck. Now I've been told to keep my mouth shut and opinions to myself for risk of hurting my clan and the alliance moral! Hints of strong reprisals on my main if he continues down this path or leaves war have finally forced me in desperation to do this.

I can't sit by and watch the clan I've been a member of for more than a year and helped build and grow struggle whilst our Apocolypse Alliance leaders lie and loose kaw credibility like this. Hence this last resort of making an alt thread in the vain hope they change war tactics before more is lost.

Let me explain to my friends in kaw what I've tried to explain to my so called superiors in the A;poc Alliance

This war, while necessary, - came when many in our alliance least expected it. And whilst most were no-where near prepared for it – many in Apocolypse I know understand have never been in an OSW and how that is showing! No one expected zaft to war over one player.

While some clans were war ready and heavily potted a large majority were not. Many players within my clan alone are dry and struggling - this is common among the other apoco clans I've spoken to. Daily pot burns seem to be a major skill of zaft and pot levels were no-where near what many others needed – I’ve suffered as have others – but despite having over 7,000 of each defense pots burned – as well as 6,000 of each spy defense pot burned so far I still have many thousands of each left – I’ve warred OSW style many times – and am always prepared. Many in Apocolypse had a few hundred of each defense and spy defense pot – not really understanding how devastating an OSW can be.

Our leaders main plan to date hasn't worked – they instructed us all to focus on the "eb" zaft clans, frighten them off, make em leave then focus on the hardened war clans with our superior numbers – what a disaster that’s been, the tactic has backfired badly – in many Apoc clans with them being the ones wishing they could leave with some semblance of dignity – or kingdom – left.

Yes we've had amazing results (Simmo - biggest strip in kaw history?) and runners from some of the smaller zaft clans but nothing like what are leaders expected or tell us – no where near as many runners as I’ve heard about from Apoc clans – and many Apoc players are simply sitting and watching their kingdoms be used as potless farms rather than try and fight what many see as an impossible enemy.

Our larger clans are struggling. MG vs destiny - over a third mg naked? Yes some are pure spies but still? Hog? I'll talk about that below. Hit? Loosing wirl. Hatfield dropping down lb due to zaft

Animal left war for real life reasons..

Deadly joining our internal account sales room (third party app) and putting his accounts up for sale - again real life reasons.. Evlrod quitting and giving accounts to shine?

Even bogden is now warlock.. Come on guys sort it out. You guys are the ones we look too for strength - why no many leaving war or kaw due to "real life" yet hit ebs just as hard as before war?

Our "quiet" news room – Apoc Quiet Room it was called (third party app) shut down - rumours of a spy?
    Brandon aka Ralphie in the picture for this as spy with his "b" and "ralphie" accounts taking hits from both sides.. Hope they don't find his others.

Ayirra not happy with this war and dtw for most of the day.

Chongo being farmed by red and lar lar (Laoda) his battle wins alone against silph show within a month chongo won't have top slot while his clans top accounts have all made drastic build changes to protect them selves. Chongo’s battle losses have DOUBLED during this war alone – gone from 5,305 before the war to 11,199 today – so Chongo is getting a right battering from Laoda, Red, Cella and others.

Weezus latest post about chongos performance is nothing but LIES. He is a liar and a spinner of the truth who distorts the facts of this war so we the typcial members hear what they want us to hear and believe and NOT the truth – part of that TRUTH is that weezus is unfit to be a leader and simply destroying Apocolypse clans and players to save his own skin.

I asked a friend I have in another Apoc Clan and was told he's struggling to steal many of the top top lb players in zaft now and he is seeing increased losses when attacking them too forcing him to farm the weaker players in zaft rather then do as the below news post says and attack red and lar lar. I take no joy in saying these things but it's the truth look at his losses. Chongo pls tell the truth for all our sakes.

I was going to post a screenshot here – but then theres a dammed good chance theyd find my main – so I’ll just quote it – word for word – and Weezus – you know its what you wrote – one of your many ‘calls to arms’ posted to Apocolypse –

“This war is about more than just a few hits on a tagged member, its about more than TS evening the score so SE didn’t get farmed by 2 ZAFT clans, is has become about one person and their pipe dream and leaderboard aspirations. Its no secret laoda and Red have it out for Chongo, and while they control ZAFT they will continue using this war as an excuse to pursue him. I’m here to tell you that our LB friend Chongo is not only holding his own but severlely damaging the players below him while continuing to hold his own against Ld and Red”

Theres more – but that gives you a flavour of Weezus’s rantings – and I think the LB pipe dream is that of Chongo. If it isn’t – and he’s holding his own – why have his lossed doubled – and why is Sliph closing in on him on the LB? So who’s right about Chongo? Weezus and his rantings? Or the inescapable statistics KAW itself provides?

The hog tactic was a massive failure. We all know that. Digital footprints / walls / forum posts all made tracking too easy. I love u poppa - you've taught me and many lots about kaw but this tactic backfired. Why can't our leaders be honest and say "hey we tried and it didn't work so back to hog and hitting zaft" where the shame in it? All armies try new tactics some work some don't but to lie and pretend it did then all came back after only a few days is kinda making us all look stupid.. Please leaders listen to this.

Finally faith family coming into war? Some noob got all high and mighty and picked on wrong person. Personally I don't think this was bait as was suggested in our news room. Yes faith very close to zaft - 99% of players know the history and names involved. Sucks for us that the one guy didn't and now hog is suffering bad. They should leave war and let faith leave too. No shame in it.

Even today bigbaddoug left war after another strip attempt by them.

How much longer will this war go on unchecked and handled like this?

This isn't an easy thread for me to make and to critize my leaders like this but I fear if I don't now in another month where will our alliance be?

So troll if u want I don't care. My conscience is now clear. I've aired by views and insights and done what any loyal admin should do and bring concerns to leaders attention just hope blind pride and ego allows them to step back and make some changes before its too late.

So if any of the think I'm yet another zaft alt or something pls have an apoco leader post if the above is not correct information. Our leaders are not telling us the truth about the situation of the war. They have changed there builds and we the many loyal apoco members are being used as cannon fodder and stripped and attacked.

I have no issues being naked and warring for my clan and alliance if I’m told the TRUTH, no matter how bitter a pill it may be to swallow – but I DO have trouble fighting on the side of liars, hypocrits and users - leaders give us the credit our loyalty is due and tell us the TRUTH before too many loyal, established and honourable players throughout the Apocolypse Alliance are destroyed by your ill begotten tactics and desires.

2. If this is true. Then I uphold u on a moral sstandard like no other. If not i pity you

Either way this is not the average war thread we have been seeing lately

3. Leave then cry baby.

4. How big was the strip on "Simmo"? :shock:

5. I'm sure it's very true but of course it will be denied. Respect for the post though.

6. I believe it.

Looking forward to Apoc's official rebuttal...should get juicy

7. I support this because this thread is really good.

8. Always alts *sigh* Apocalypse are all hardened war clans. Go join a nice cosy eb clan if your so worried about your precious kingdom 

9. I'll give 5 bil gold to the first Apoc admin to guess this alts main on this thread!

Start guessing!

10. Why must alts be so stupid to say that they have voiced their opinions about the war to Apoc leaders while also being an admin? You just narrowed the field down.

Post with main or shut up.

11. I'm yet to see this... And I'm involved with this war.. So, either I'm blind, or this is only one persons feelings overwhelming them..

Sorry to say to the op, I disagree with you. I have not seen any thing to give me such thoughts as you suggests. If you feel this way, how come you don't you leave and post with your main.. After all, If it's true how could apoc get to you.. You are saying to be the speaker of truth.. So be counted... Used your main.

Basically... If you want to have "your" say.. Sign it with "your" name.

Comley...(someone with a different opinion)

12. No respect because you're doing this on an alt. And no point you being in apoc if you're gonna do this lol leave the clan. That's if if you're really an apoc admin.

13. Disheartening read. My desired outcome to see as an outsider is all zaft and apocalypse wipe each other out. And then maybe I'll be in leaderboard  not likely. But yes weezus is Kim of misinformation an I'd like to see a leader of apocalypse be honest and update: very unlikely however as if this were true then moral would be lost and many more would leave war. I see Laoda's wall and it's sickening. Where an I see cf requests from zaft players? And Simmo biggest strip? How much was it?!

14. There's a bunch of CFs on multiple admins walls from Zaft members to Apoc.

It'd look the same if Apoc posted on a thread "post CF on *insert name* wall"

15. If you really think apoc wont have a good idea who you are after this then im sorry bro. You did everything but say who your main was :D. Like I said before just fight the fight so many respect apoc and zaft in KaW so just battle it out. Save the threads for when its finished. Good luck to both sides guys/gals

16. Lol, wow this is funny.

17. "Cat amongst the pigeons"



18. Lol it's iProphets Alt.

19. Support Fury. All the other clans on either side in this war can suck an egg. Unwavering resolve and zero runners. How a war clan should be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.