... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. @ Gabriel. Did you used to be called arch angel Gabriel ?

2. Hey hey Alison  ️

3. @ Allison. At one time I did use that name but stopped because there were 2-3 other using the same name.

Btw. You Lest we forget thread is and excellent example of a well thought out and coherent thread. It has meaning, facts and was a refreshing stroll down memory lane. Thank you.

4. thx for hiring Toxico for 39b now ... if you think that I'd rehire or build up again I have to dissapoint you ...

I wonder if hiring my allies happens that slowly bc you want to enjoy your abuse ... but it seems the only explanation ...

you probably are not any angel ... but probably the opposite ...

5. Lol she really is butthurt lol

6. @op: is English you're second language? No disrespect, yet, you make no sense, with all you say. I can't understand you're words....

7. Lol. I am the Demon prince of hiring under priced pro pack allies. The scourge of the free ally market. I don't even wall the inactive people first to ask their permission. That is how evil I am. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaahaaaa!

Oh no. I forgot to sound completely unintelligible and use lots of ellipses in random places. Since that was my mistake I will leave the top part of this post for humans with more than 3 brain cells and post an answer you can understand below.

... ... Me ...evil...Kaw ...seahorses ...triangle ...demon... plaid...LIAR... Gold go... Haha... Win you...have in... Hyundai. Real life... Day... Nice...have... Bananas!!!!!

8. I laughed too hard at gabriels post, goddamn my humor sucks... :(

9. Gabriel won life. That.....is......all.

10. A: it is a Fing war game it's called kingdoms at WAR (really that bad he can't tell what words are?) and B: they should make a different game called the Geneva Convention!!!!! Tada (I thank that's how you spell it not sure???)

11. make them all inactive ... so you won't ever need asking ANY "ally" for consent ...

12. I'm sorry what's the point of this thread?

13. ... The fact a lot of people think the Geneva Conventions is another game..

14. Ancienne is actually a lovely person.

Ancienne has the courage to put herself on the chopping block for the trolls.

In short. Ancienne's biggest issue is with players who can only take advantage of smaller kingdoms unable to defend themselves.

People who claim " this is a war game, hit back"

People who claim " quit kaw ancienne, this is not for you" etc etc etc, have no clue what it's really like to be farmed day in day out. Hour after hour, regen after regen, by players. Who's only skill is to have bigger stats and more equipment bonus.

Ancienne is like 99% of kaw. Grow your kingdom, enjoy epic battles, enjoy the social aspect that IS what kaw actually is.

The people that attack ancienne are true cowards. They are kingdoms that don't fight on a level playing field. They can only attack smaller kingdoms. When these kind of players meet their match, they whine to their clan and then have others to aid them.

Ancienne has the courage to try as best she can to expose this kind of weak bullying. Ancienne has the courage to put herself out there.

You haters are just stupid weak noobs. That's a fact.

Whack me instead. Watch me outgrow you and make you my farms.

Cowards. All of you. You join the pack mentality because you are gutless weasels.

When I pm ancienne and ask for who's hitting her so I can try as best my build allows to defend her, she never whines, never complains, never tells me.

Pigs like that nobody Tryhard GR_yuusie_windowlocker. Haven't even the courage to hit me back when I farm him, yet he trawls threads like these acting like he is some
    Kind of bad ass. Moron, coward, weasel, pig.

Give ancienne a break. Show some true warrior kaw spirit and stop being sheep and maybe, just maybe, you see ancinnene has more courage than all of you fail noob trolls.

Bring it to my news. I'm Calling the ancienne haters out 

15. Calling out enter Kaw for a friend Norma? It's commendable..Bravo. . Almost enough to make me come out of retirement ...almost. As for getting hit day in day out, anyone that joined Kaw prior to ebs

16. Would attest to It. Plus so would anyone that enjoy off system wars.
    You are correct 99% of Kaw has become all about ebs BUT that is NOT, WAS NEVER meant to be Kaw.
    You have to give credit to the people that play and stand by the old ways same as you are crediting Ancienne's day in day out posts complaining about getting hit.
    That's not why I downloaded Kaw.
    Stella

* 5 months off and I forgot ampersand cuts off form posts lol.

17. @steller bum cheese. Stop talking . Either come out of your pretend retirement or don't. Show me in my news. Noob. Save the posts for the wannabes

18. It's Stellar, FYI.

And when I am ready to return I shall definitely say hi :lol:

In the mean time, adios.

BTW: you are sitting in w32.SQLE.Black Hand, aren't the worms / BH / whatever they are now all for farming and osw or has things changed?

19. BTW. You are not in retirement when you are posting in these forums. Noob. Show me in my news. Show me something besides your weak excuses.

I'm not retired. Im not fully grown. I am going to farm the daylights out of you if you have some courage to stop making up excuses and show me in my news.

Respect to ancienne 